£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth!

Options

Comments

• ebury
    ebury Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Dany!l_II wrote: »

Also.. I am still on Vodafone for another month (gave my 30 days notice in 1 week ago) so ideally won't have this o2 contract begin for another 3 weeks.. Is that do-able?

If you still need your existing number,dont cancel!!! Just wait until the end of the last month to ask for a PAC code.If you dont need the number,you should have just gone for the deal
  • wese007
    wese007 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    think ive messed up on my application,by not deleting cookies etc,just read up after i filled in application,can i reaply at all, and cancel my first application,ive had no confirmation email as yet,but when i look in my 02 details,it says my order is complete

cheers
  • Danyúl_II
    Danyúl_II Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anybody know if you've given your 30 days notice in on a contract can you request a PAC from them and will you get it before your contract ends or do you have to wait until your contract is officially up before getting the code?
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Silent_Bob_3 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    Options
    As myself, the wife and son were all out of contract I went for three of these sims as it was such as great deal - thanks to OP.

Ordered each one on different days on different PCs with two different Quidco accounts. First one tracked but the subsequent two haven't. Have had to wait to raise a ticket but I'm a tad confused as to what to put in the box for "Transaction amount" and "Quantity"

Should I put the total amount for the year and 1 No. or £20 and 12 No.?

Any ideas folks?
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
  • JPo_3
    JPo_3 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Silent_Bob wrote: »
    As myself, the wife and son were all out of contract I went for three of these sims as it was such as great deal - thanks to OP.

Ordered each one on different days on different PCs with two different Quidco accounts. First one tracked but the subsequent two haven't. Have had to wait to raise a ticket but I'm a tad confused as to what to put in the box for "Transaction amount" and "Quantity"

Should I put the total amount for the year and 1 No. or £20 and 12 No.?

Any ideas folks?

£0 for the amount and 1 for the quantity.
    This is because you do-not pay anything up front and 1 being the quantity of simcards per order. I have had to do this on 2 separate orders and had worked just so you know. Goodluck
  • JPo_3
    JPo_3 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Does anybody know if you've given your 30 days notice in on a contract can you request a PAC from them and will you get it before your contract ends or do you have to wait until your contract is officially up before getting the code?

I don't see why they wouldn't give it to you. Why don't you just ring and ask?
  • Danyúl_II
    Danyúl_II Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 August 2009 at 3:32PM
    Options
    Well I signed up to the 12 month contract with o2 last night about half 10 via Quidco. It's yet to track, but I am sure it will shortly..

Got my PAC from Voda, and gave it to o2. Just waiting for my SIM to arrive 2m probably, and then should be using my Voda # on o2 by Thurs/Fri.

Yay!

o2 simplicity, 12 month contract
    19.58 a month * 12 = 234.96 total fee

234.96 - 100 Quidco = 134.96

/12 = 11.25 a month!

All I can say, it bar-gin!
  • Ripperoo
    Ripperoo Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    It's yet to track, but I am sure it will shortly..

Let's hope so.

I ordered two at the weekend. One through Quidco and one through TopCashBack and neither have tracked.:confused:

Just been on the phone to O2 to enquire about cancelling, but I had to physically hang up mid-call while talking to a half-wit woman.:mad:

Phoned a second time and spoke to nicer CSA, who informed me that there is a 14-day cancellation policy (from when you receive the sim).

You do however have to phone O2 on 0870 241 0202 (or equivalent geographic #) to action a '14 Day Cease' within 14 days if you really want to cancel.
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    Well I signed up to the 12 month contract with o2 last night about half 10 via Quidco. It's yet to track, but I am sure it will shortly..

Got my PAC from Voda, and gave it to o2. Just waiting for my SIM to arrive 2m probably, and then should be using my Voda # on o2 by Thurs/Fri.

Yay!

o2 simplicity, 12 month contract
    19.58 a month * 12 = 234.96 total fee

234.96 - 100 Quidco = 134.96

/12 = 11.25 a month!

All I can say, it bar-gin!

Plus some of us get an extra discount on our broadband connection. Something like £4.89 per month.
  • austin
    austin Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Ripperoo wrote: »
    You do however have to phone O2 on 0870 241 0202 (or equivalent geographic #) to action a '14 Day Cease' within 14 days if you really want to cancel.

i did that when i found out the cashback had jumped from £35 to £100 overnight! however, ive had problems from o2 since. firstly, they sent my first bill on my new contract for £248! :eek:

when i contacted them, they said they had applied a termination fee from my previous contract to my new contract! it was only after i stated that i had cancelled within the 14 day period that they admitted it was their mistake and cancelled the bill.

secondly, when i access my account on the o2 site, the old contract appears and can be confusing as only the account numbers show up, not the mobile number!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure