Buffy's 30 Month Plan

Options

Comments

• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Thinking of you...been battling work dread myself.
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Work has been TERRIBLE.

Better today, but lets just say the shopping bag incident has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Money wise not too bad. Get paid in 5 days. Just so tired.

XX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Shopping bag incident?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Glad you asked beanie, thought it was just me.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yeah why are we out of the loop with the shopping bag incident? Come on Buffster spill the beans.

4 years age difference is nothing. For a start I'm 5 years older than Mr SA and my cousin is 27 years older than her husband (don't even ask about that one!!)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    DD1 is 23 and she's dating her boss who is 37, age doesn't matter in the slightest (as long as it's legal)

How's BIL doing now? Is your Mum off to Florida this year? I seem to recall you get much more done when she's not around.
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Ok, so the government and parliament have just lost it completely as far as I can see and on a much smaller scale something happened at home tonight that has utterly and completely brought home to me what a complete and utter mug I have been.

I MUST stop thinking things are going to change. They are not. I have to focus on myself.

XXX
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Ok, so the government and parliament have just lost it completely as far as I can see and on a much smaller scale something happened at home tonight that has utterly and completely brought home to me what a complete and utter mug I have been.

I MUST stop thinking things are going to change. They are not. I have to focus on myself.

XXX

:(:(:( xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Buffy... but glad you are deciding to make plans for your own needs. You can help people best when you're in a safe place yourself.

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    They don't want my help unless it is how they want it.

I am just here as ever to do what I am told. If it wasn't so humiliating it would be hilarious.

Unfortunately it is both Mother's Day and mum's birthday so suck it up and carry on is the order of the weekend.

I am going to open the H2b tonight.

XXX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills