IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County Court Claim Form - PCM at Heath Parade - NW9

Options

Comments

• zaklondon
    Options
    Do not pay parking control management or gladstones solicitors for Heath parade parking nw9

I won case today at Clerkenwell and Shoreditch County Court on simple fact that pcm do not have authority of the freeholder.

Contact me for land registry documents and defence copy.
  • zaklondon
    Options
    The judge didn't even need to go into the circumstances of the case. Just text act PCM claim to have authority of Genesis Housing Association, but GHAS does not own the loading bay freehfor, was enough to get case struck out.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zaklondon wrote: »
    Do not pay parking control management or gladstones solicitors for Heath parade parking nw9

I won case today at Clerkenwell and Shoreditch County Court on simple fact that pcm do not have authority of the freeholder.

Contact me for land registry documents and defence copy.

Great news. Who are the freeholders?
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • zaklondon
    Options
    The judge didn't even need to go into the circumstances of the case. Just the fact PCM claim to have authority of Genesis Housing Association, but GHA does not own the loading bay freehold, was enough to get case struck out.

I was awarded travel expenses and lost income for attending hearing. £100
  • zaklondon
    Options
    Choices for Graham Park Ltd
    The judge took 25 minutes to study team land registry printouts and maps and read my argument.
  • zaklondon
    Options
    If you have paid pcm or gladstones ask for refund. If you lost in court you should apply for the judgement to be set aside on grounds PCM do not have freeholders authority for Heath Parade loading bay.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    zaklondon wrote: »
    Choices for Graham Park Ltd
    The judge took 25 minutes to study team land registry printouts and maps and read my argument.

thats brilliant , any chance of scanning those and uploading to tinipics etc (I prefer https://imgbb.com/ with bbcode full linked)

if you are unable to post link due to low post count , then change the http to hxxp , and just drop into post

this will be good ammo for future cases
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • AmoUK
    AmoUK Posts: 32 Forumite
    edited 29 January 2018 at 4:03PM
    Options
    sure, i'll try to that in next couple of days.

here's a fuller summary (as i was on mobile earlier using my temporary id zaklondon, and just wanted to pass the message quickly as there are other PCM hearings at that court all the time):

Do not pay Parking Control Management or Gladstones Solicitors for alleged parking charges for Heath Parade NW9.

I won the case at Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Court today on the simple fact that PCM do not have authority of the freeholder for the loading bay at Heath Parade. They had claimed Genesis Housing Association was the freeholder and gave them authority, but Land Registry documents prove (and the Court agreed) that in fact the owner is Choices for Graham Park Ltd.

This had the case thrown out, and it means all previous claims by PCM for Heath Parade are invalid as they did not have authority of the real freeholder to levy parking charges. If you have paid them, ask for a refund. If you have lost a court claim, make an Application to have it set aside on the above grounds and to get your money back.

Although Choice is part of the same group of companies that Genesis Housing Association has, in law it is a distinct legal entity.

I was awarded my travel expenses and loss of income for the hearing too, £100.

Gladstones tried to fool the court by producing some TP1 transfer document saying land had been transferred to Genesis Housing, but on close inspection, and my pointing out their dirty tricks, these transfers relate to a block of flats 100 metres or so away, and had nothing to do with Heath Parade and the loading bay. The judge (Deputy District Judge McConnell) took more than 25 minutes to carefully study the Land Registry records, the associated Plan and photos and listen to the explanation.

He gave the "solicitors agent" sent by Gladstones repeated opportunities to explain the discrepancies and to answer my points, which he was obviously unable to.

Note this was the 2nd hearing as the 1st hearing was adjourned as the judge wanted to give PCM chance to go and produce evidence of the freehold.

If you need a copy of the Land Registry docs and/or my Defence, feel free to message me. I am going to try to post a link here in next couple of days.

PS: You do not need any other defence or argument - just showing that PCM do not have authority of the freeholder of Heath Parade (for the period at least upto 29th January 2018) should be enough to have the case thrown out, but just to be sure do reserve arguments for other points (bad/no signage in contravention of IPC code, predatory tactics in breach of IPC code of practice, failure to provide grace period as per IPC code etc). By the way, the IPC, a supposedly independent parking arbitrator is yet another scam by PCM, they share the same directors, so they are not independent at all but PCM have dug a hole by binding themselves to their published Code of Practice!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I hear the sound of !!!! hitting the fan.

The OP may want to bundle this all up and send it to the DVLA asking the DVLA to investigate. Copy in Greg Knight MP as a clear example of what the DVLA is failing to do.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Gladstones tried to fool the court by producing some TP1 transfer document saying land had been transferred to Genesis Housing, but on close inspection, and my pointing out their dirty tricks, these transfers relate to a block of flats 100 metres or so away, and had nothing to do with Heath Parade and the loading bay. The judge (Deputy District Judge McConnell) took more than 25 minutes to carefully study the Land Registry records, the associated Plan and photos and listen to the explanation.
    Wow, interesting! Well done!

Do as IamEmanresu suggests, won't take long, but another important nail in their coffin.

Ask David Dunford at the DVLA to investigate, and ask exactly how many sanction points are PCM going to be allowed to accrue before they are finally banned, and are the DVLA going to allow the IPC to sweep this under the carpet, about a well-known cash-cow site where PCM should now be ordered to repay every single victim back.

david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure