108 replies 11.3K views
15678911»

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    98K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    BBCofPeace wrote: »
    Can someone please PM the land registry as I've been caught up in this Heath Parade nonsense and have now received the LBC letter.

Land Registry records will provide you with what you need, or ask the Council for a copy.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    BBCofPeace wrote: »
    Can someone please PM the land registry as I've been caught up in this Heath Parade nonsense and have now received the LBC letter.

When did you commit the 'offence' ? Is the charge from LB Barnet or the PPC, as the bay was taken over by Barnet some months ago. Part of the bay is loading only and the other part is for anyone parking for 30 mins.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • KeithP wrote: »
    Why not PM zaklondon and ask him directly for the map he has offered?

I have, but nothing appears in my sent inbox, which makes me think the message is not being sent (possibly due to my low post count?).

In addtion he doesn't seem to be a regular user of this site, so even if the message has been sent he may not see it for ages.

Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Land Registry records will provide you with what you need, or ask the Council for a copy.

Cheers, I'll try this. Think I might need to pay for it though.

When did you commit the 'offence' ? Is the charge from LB Barnet or the PPC, as the bay was taken over by Barnet some months ago. Part of the bay is loading only and the other part is for anyone parking for 30 mins.

25/01/18, which just happened to be the day that Barnet council had taken over and were in control of the land and parking space:

http://lbbspending.blogspot.com/2018/02/HeathParade.html

It's PPC known as Parking Control Management (PCM) who have charged me.
    1.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Then surely PCM have no authority to charge you. If that is the case (others will verify) then surely there is no case to answer.

The only other thing I can think of is that the Order came into effect at say, midday (although not on the notice), and PCM charged you at 11:59 !
  • Well that would be annoying! But no time is stipulate which would suggest to me that it covers all of Monday.

Anyway, I've drafted up response to the LBC based off the FAQ. Should I mention the fact the land was council owned when I was parked and charged by them or is that potentially pointless as they will just ignore and take me to court anyway?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    98K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You might not have enabled your pm's to keep sent items...I didn't for a quite a while on another forum, where you tick a box to save a copy in 'sent'.

Wouldn't it be just as quick to phone Land Registry and/or the Council on Monday morning and ask for the document. The Council have to cough up publicly available documents to any interested person, for free (or for a small photocopying charge if hard copies are wanted).
    25/01/18, which just happened to be the day that Barnet council had taken over and were in control of the land and parking space.
    That's very interesting and this might have to go to Trading Standards.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hi,
    Can anyone give me the postcode / address for the Heath Parade scam. I don't have anything on the paperwork from PCM or Gladstones that is sufficient for a Land Registry search.
    Many thanks
    1.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to Postcode Finder it has two postcodes for a short length of road.

NW9 5RH and NW9 5ZN.

Have you received a penalty ticket for stopping there?
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides