IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County Court Claim Form - PCM at Heath Parade - NW9

Comments

• safarmuk
    safarmuk Posts: 648 Forumite
    Frankly I think "Mrs Sunglasses" is starting to slack off a bit ... if you look at the latest Google street view, there is a white van "parked" in the bay with its left indicator on and no sign of "Mrs Sunglasses" taking snaps ...
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 June 2017 at 3:09PM
    I have been past quite often and there is no sign of her. However, if you do park when there is no sign of her, you go off to do some shopping, and find that she has returned in the interim!
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • HI All,

I see this post is close to a year old yet the problem with Heath Parade - NW9 still persists. As I have fallen victim to this predatory practice.

I have contacted the DVLA and Barnet Council after finding that there is an ample amount of people who have had to deal with the same problem I have at the Heath Parade, Graham Park Way scam site.

Both DVLA and Barnet have responded with lack of knowledge on such actives.
    After a detailed chat with Barnet Councils Highways correspondents, I believe the only way to fast forward with this area becoming part of the highway is to put together an Epitition.

I have contacted Parking Prankster about this yet I received an automated email saying he is currently unable to assist with any new claims.

Is there anyone here who can help me with generating a solid epitition pointing out that facts that would help shut down predatory practice at the Heath Parade, Graham Park Way scam site?

Thank you so much.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    You could try Mr Mustard mrmustard@zoho.com He deals with parking problems, in particular with Barnet Council. I know he is aware of this site.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,091 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    @CRP7

You could also start your own thread and get help here.
  • Land registry records show that the parking area in question at Heath Parade Colindale NW9 is referenced as follows:

"Land on the north side of Grahame Park Way, London"
    Title Number NGL931573
    Registered Owner: CHOICES FOR GRAHAME PARK LIMITED (Co. Regn. No.
    05303074) of Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DT.

This means the document that Gladstone Solicitors and Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd use from "Genesis Housing Association" purporting to be the freeholder and giving them authority to issue tickets is invalid.

Although CHOICES FOR GRAHAME PARK LIMITED is part of the group of companies of Genesis Housing Association, it is its own legal entity. PCM's document does not refer to Choices.

All cases for the Heath Parade should be struck out on this fact alone. I will confirm this once outcome of my case at the county court is known. The judge adjourned it and gave PCM 14 days to prove they have authority of the legal freeholder.

(Of course, PCM might get a new letter of authority from the correct freeholder company, but then that cannot be back-dated and would only be applicable for cases thereafter. So all previous tickets and claims upto now would be invalid)

It also seems to me that PCM have a stooge within Genesis Housing Association who is part of this scam, and we should all perhaps lobby Genesis Housing Association to stop this scam, and if they dont want people parking there, put proper big sign on approach, not try to trap people with
    Ms Sunglasses hiding behind lamp posts photographing lured victims.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,357 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks for posting this, zaklondon. Also posted on pepipoo forum.

A poster there pointed out this, which you have explained:
    Although CHOICES FOR GRAHAME PARK LIMITED is part of the group of companies of Genesis Housing Association, it is its own legal entity. PCM's document does not refer to Choices.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    No. Just no. Start your own thread. Please EDIT and rmeove your post.
  • itsmepip
    itsmepip Posts: 19 Forumite
    Sorry - seem to have offended you. Post deleted.

Have a good day.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Not offend3d, it’s just rude - this isn’t your thread to post your problems in. It’s someone else’s.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure