Kybotech Ltd

Options

Comments

• Devlin_2
    Options
    Ermmmm I see
  • So much for the great changes that were going to happen this year with the re-shuffle of management and new staff at Kybotech.

Some things never change...........................
  • case_logic
    Options
    i was just searching facebook for this company as i am looking to get the message of poor service out tomany more people and there is a kybotech redundency support group with a few interesting comments from employees which i would advise you all go and have a look at. the name of the group is
    The Kybotech Redunduncy Help and Support Group

not sure if i am allowed to put that on here but if it helps people and also lets other see whats happerning to the compnay that has fooled so many of us
  • harris1961
    Options
    Hi Case-Logic,

Your post was really useful. I thought I'd write about my experience with Kybotech, I tried leaving a message before on here but it didn't go live. I nearly bought a cabin from them (gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk part of Kybotech) because they advertise that they make them, except the cabin I was looking at, part of their BillyOh range, isn't made by them but by a company called solid. It was only from finding this out when I phoned them that stopped me buying and by looking at all these posts I'm really pleased I didn't buy. In the end I bought a cabin from Dunster House but was very wary that all log cabin Companies may be dishonest. I'm pleased to say the cabin arrived on time and without issue and I love it. If you decide you want to buy something form Kybotech, and there must be some happy customers out there, just check that what you're being told on their very professional looking website is the truth and make your own decisions.

Harris1961
  • case_logic
    Options
    i think kybo must buy products off other people and put there name on while no illeagle from what i can tell they have no power overs these people that are paying to deliver there stuff
  • harris1961
    Options
    Hi Case Logic,

I agree rebranding is not illegal unless you state categorically that you make something yourself. This was the case with the Warwick cabin I was looking at, they tell you that they make it and all other BillOh items yet the photo shows a cabin made by a totally unrelated Company. It is illegal as it's deliberately misleading for personal gain! I just wonder what other info on their site is deliberately lying! This just isn't an honourable way to do business and I'm digusted about it and pleased I did research before buying from them! When you phone this Company ask lots and lots of questions and I reckon anyone thinking of buying should go and see them in person first and look at the product they propose to get, this way at least you'll know the quality. Also visiting is probably not a bad idea considering that you say they are making redundancies, I looked at the facebook thing, 13 people seem to have gone from what I can see.

Harris
  • as you might have seen on my previous threads I have purchased from this company before,
    I also plan to purchase a bbq from them, i thought it was only fair I would let everyone know about my experience from when i buy from the next stages until its delivered,

i will let you know what happens tomorrow after i purchase online
  • case_logic wrote: »
    i was just searching facebook for this company as i am looking to get the message of poor service out tomany more people and there is a kybotech redundency support group with a few interesting comments from employees which i would advise you all go and have a look at. the name of the group is
    The Kybotech Redunduncy Help and Support Group

not sure if i am allowed to put that on here but if it helps people and also lets other see whats happerning to the compnay that has fooled so many of us

It seems to have been removed ? Case_logic, could you please confirm the details.
  • case_logic
    Options
    yes it has been removed from what i can find out from certain sources it was closed due to kybo them selves finding out
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Obviously Kybo are lurking this thread like hawks. Mentioning any other sites with feedback are bound to be noted from Kybo, ultimatley if threads are removed succesfully from a company, then something must have been posted to warrant it. I note how silent they have become, and the volume of complaints are staggering, its interesting to see that a few positive posts on here all popped up at the same time as each other, maybe a coincidence.

My gut instinct on them is to buy elsewhere, which is what I intend to do regarding purchases.
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing