<<<out of cheese error>>>

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,365 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the Green & Blacks from Mr T, was it the half price one? I've put mine away for Christmas.

Re the signature on remortgage, Mr SA and I did our wills a couple of years ago and still need to get signatures of someone other than DS and DD who are beneficiaries as am struggling/keep forgetting to get independent signatures!
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,156 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    For a small fee I can sign stuff on the 4th...
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Yes sun addict, the half price tasting box. If it doesn't get used as an emergency present then a DS will give it to me

Greenbee, I may have to take you up on that.

Tyres are coming in at £180 but it has to be done. I have the money in savings but I do hate dipping into it, even for budgeted things.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Remortgage - the paperwork I posted last Saturday still hasn't reached the solicitors so unlikely it will be done for the end of the month which is frustrating. Bet I have to do the deed all over again, and it has to be an original independent witnessed signature which is a pain to sort given that I am billy no mates at the best of times :o

Im assuming your OH will be counter signing as well - how about asking a next door neighbour to pop in. That’s what I did once when I had to sign with my then OH. We didn’t really know the neighbour much apart to say hello to but he was very nice about it and witnessed!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Yep, that's what we did, trouble is they are all retired and it isn't a two minute conversation. its half an hour and a cup of milky tea (yuck). Should go to the cat thief neighbours, she doesn't want to let me in case I spot my cats and complain again The unsubtle sarcasm (hello cat, still alive are we - I assume you haven't needed the vets lately or you would have been home) clearly makes her uncomfortable and i should capitalise on this. The cats look nearly as embarrassed as she does.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Sorry - I must have missed your entries on the cat thief neighbour! You mean to tell me that those fickle felines abandon you every now and again!:rotfl: and after the lovely life you give them too!
    🌟
  • redofromstart
    Options
    I probably have ranted elsewhere about cat thief neighbours. 2 of my 6 are rarely seen, 1 (ancient, deaf) stolen by closest neighbours, and the other by an elderly and lonely gentleman down the road. I see them once every few weeks, at which point I flea and worm them and of course they don't come back again for weeks. I get all of the pain and none of the purring actually. They are fed on cheap rubbish by the neighbours which is probably the attraction. Why eat balanced meals when you can have chicken nuggets and fries?

Had some free smart lightbulbs and a hub thing from our energy provider. I can now switch two lights on and off from my phone. Thrillsvilles. I couldn't see the point, but OH has pointed out that I can sneakily fit them into the boys rooms and flash the lights on and off multiple times when I want to attract their attention. I still favour electric shock therapy. Headphones for their computers remain both the best and worst things I have bought for them!
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    I must admit that happened years ago to a cat of mine. He went missing for ages and then strolled in one day modelling a new collar! Never did find out where he went. :rotfl:
    🌟
  • MrsChaos
    MrsChaos Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Embarrassing the cat thieves would get my vote! Sounds like you have a lot to organise in the coming month. MOT due here, as well.
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    It's a bit full on with you Redo! :eek: Hopefully you won't have to do the paperwork again - it's probably just been delayed either in the post or sitting on someone's desk at the other end but not logged as in on the system.

:rotfl:Cat thief neighbours though - I've witnessed this from the other side, when a local puss-cat decided that he'd FAR rather live with us than his real owner. Couldn't keep the little perisher out. :o
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills