PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Lodger wanting to cook

Options

Comments

• need_an_answer
    need_an_answer Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    That's probably another set of rules you've failed to read then,the terms and conditions for posting on the MSE website.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    If I get one tiny tiny tiny detail wrong then people can die!.Details are central to my professional life!

Again you have made a character judgement of me then thought better of it and deleted it,replacing the contents to something more palatable

However the original post has now been reported
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

• getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    they have gone further and deleted themselves

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=2734189

Total Posts
    Total Posts: 0
    Posts Per Day: 0
    Find all posts by scarlett.as81
    Find all threads started by scarlett.as81
    Total Thanks
    Find all thanked posts by scarlett.as81
    Find all posts thanked by scarlett.as81
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    getmore4less.....The poster concerned has had their posts removed by the forum team and been placed PPR (posting privileges removed) as indicated under the user name.

Hopefully that will deter them from posting in a similar manner in the future if they are ever re instated.

I also understand that as fellow members we shouldn't discuss further a poster who has been PPR'ed simply because they have no ability to interact.

Their end

Now back to free bears thread.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

• FreeBear
    FreeBear Posts: 14,631 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    The poster concerned has had their posts removed by the forum team

I had a PM apologising for the retaliatory post which as accepted. She did raise some perfectly valid points regarding HMO licences, insurance, and assorted assessments. Alternate viewpoints (within reason) are always welcome.

Lodger(s) update - She has spent most of the week away undergoing some preplanned surgery. Probably be a couple of weeks before she has recovered enough to move around. Once out of hospital, she'll be spending time recuperating at her parent's. Hopefully, they will both spend time pondering their relationship and what direction it is going.
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
  • FreeBear
    Options
    AFF8879 wrote: »
    How on earth is this thread still going?!

Because people make a random posting and I then feel obliged to comment and/or post an update. Simples really :D

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
  • FreeBear
    Options
    They have been given two months notice to vacate. I need the space to look after an ailing family member.

• FreeBear
    edited 4 November 2018 at 4:14AM
    Options
    Update in the ongoing saga (and final chapter).... The gf was kicked out after waking me up in the early hours after a heavy session with several bottles of cheap wine. The other half of the pair has just been taken away by some big burly men.

I'm still in one piece, as is the cat. Both a little stressed out, but nothing a good nights sleep won't fix.

• missile
    missile Posts: 11,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did think this would end in tears. No more lodgers for you, I guess?
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • FreeBear
    Options
    missile wrote: »
    I did think this would end in tears. No more lodgers for you, I guess?

I must be mad, but have been looking for a replacement over the last few weeks. No more couples though, and have a bunch more questions to ask.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback