MSE News: Deadline looming for Tesco Clubcard exchange

Options

Comments

• Evilm
    Evilm Posts: 1,950 Forumite
    Options
    flea72 wrote: »
    there is no way around it. if the goods total less than your big exchange vouchers, then they wont accept all your vouchers. you have to spend in multiples of £10. the only thing you can do, as suggested above, is to add low value items that fall within the big exchange criteria, so your basket total is high enough

F

They do however return the unused clubcard points if you have a voucher worth say 6.50 and only use £5 of it to make into the exchange vouchers.
  • leew
    leew Posts: 726 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quicky, can i do this online before the cut comes in or is it too late?

Ta.
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    leew wrote: »
    Quicky, can i do this online before the cut comes in or is it too late?

Ta.

yes, just go the tesco website, it gives you all the info

F
  • bloaty
    bloaty Posts: 757 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco have put this statement on their clubcard page for online e-vouchers. (Sorry if already posted)

Due to some customers experiencing delays in receiving their eCoupons, we will honour any online redemptions until 8 December.
    We seek a world in which everyone with HIV/AIDS can live an abundant life
    Want to join us?
  • duh
    duh Posts: 259 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can't see this..Just unable to process my vouchers online all day today...Urrgh.
    Had similar issues a week ago - site kept indicating my vouchers had been used after one attempt at picking up a reward. Do hope they extend this..
    'You see the coefficient of the linear is juxtapositioned by the haemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country..c'mon gajive join the party' :dance:
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    duh wrote: »
    Can't see this..Just unable to process my vouchers online all day today...Urrgh.
    Had similar issues a week ago - site kept indicating my vouchers had been used after one attempt at picking up a reward. Do hope they extend this..

That probably means that they have got 'stuck' with the order that wasn't completed. You should've called Clubcard to get them reset, probably too late now!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Tallulah_Kitten_2
    Options
    Just tried to redeem £60 of vouchers online before end of today's deadline and failed miserably!!! Possibly too many others trying to do the same? :wall:
  • chandwpl
    Options
    Hi...16:00 on Sunday, 05-Dec...tried to redeem £5 of vouchers but systems are slow and no-one is answering the phones. I gave up after 20 mins.

Annoyingly, the system accepted my codes, couldn't confirm the transaction, so I went back and input my codes again. Guess what, the system now thinks I have already used these codes.

Arghhhhhhhhhh!
  • 23rdian
    23rdian Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here, no-one answering the phones. Getting error CC09 vouchers already used.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    chandwpl wrote: »
    Hi...16:00 on Sunday, 05-Dec...tried to redeem £5 of vouchers but systems are slow and no-one is answering the phones. I gave up after 20 mins.

Annoyingly, the system accepted my codes, couldn't confirm the transaction, so I went back and input my codes again. Guess what, the system now thinks I have already used these codes.

Arghhhhhhhhhh!

yes same here, tried numerous times and kept on getting same error, very annoying as i dont know if it went through
    23rdian wrote: »
    Same here, no-one answering the phones. Getting error CC09 vouchers already used.

had the same problem last night and this morning, entered all my codes to redeem then clicked confirm then it wouldnt do anything,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure