UnbeatableHire.com

You invest £35,000. They supposedly rent out motorhomes. They pay you £300 a month straight to your bank account. After 3 years you get your £35,000 back.

~10% PA return.

Almost certainly a scam (related to Motorholmes?), but has anyone got further information to back that up.

Comments

• Vortigern
    Vortigern Posts: 3,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Previous thread HERE

I'm out
  • List of companies owned by Andrew Hughes. Free company director check. Andrew Hughes holds currently these positions: Director (DIRECTOR), Director (DIRECTOR) in companies MOTORHOLME HIRE LIMITED, UNBEATABLEHIRE LIMITED. He/she has been a Director (DIRECTOR) of MOTORHOLME HIRE LIMITED for 28 months, Director (DIRECTOR) of UNBEATABLEHIRE LIMITED for 13 years.
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,592 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bsms1147 wrote: »
    You invest £35,000. They supposedly rent out motorhomes. They pay you £300 a month straight to your bank account. After 3 years you get your £35,000 back.

~10% PA return.

Almost certainly a scam (related to Motorholmes?), but has anyone got further information to back that up.

3 years is a long time to wait to find out they've run off with your money
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • sabretoothtigger
    sabretoothtigger Posts: 10,035 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Couldnt you lend the money and also rent the motorhome. If they never return the cash then you never return the motorhome, job done
  • bsms1147
    bsms1147 Posts: 2,261 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    List of companies owned by Andrew Hughes. Free company director check. Andrew Hughes holds currently these positions: Director (DIRECTOR), Director (DIRECTOR) in companies MOTORHOLME HIRE LIMITED, UNBEATABLEHIRE LIMITED. He/she has been a Director (DIRECTOR) of MOTORHOLME HIRE LIMITED for 28 months, Director (DIRECTOR) of UNBEATABLEHIRE LIMITED for 13 years.
    Ta for this
  • As an investor in this company, I thought I should clear things up a little. Not only are they extremely professional, but the motorhome remains the property of the investor at all times and cannot be possessed, should things go pear shaped with the company. A little more homework is required before making such accusations methinks.
  • Jonbvn
    Jonbvn Posts: 5,562 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    As an investor in this company, I thought I should clear things up a little. Not only are they extremely professional, but the motorhome remains the property of the investor at all times and cannot be possessed, should things go pear shaped with the company. A little more homework is required before making such accusations methinks.

You signed up to let us all know how wonderful they are out of the goodness of your own heart? Or perhaps you are connected to this company?

Excuse me for not believing you.:mad:
    In case you hadn't already worked it out - the entire global financial system is predicated on the assumption that you're an idiot:cool:
  • Avoid unless you enjoy losing £35000.
  • Gadfium
    Gadfium Posts: 763 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    As an investor in this company, I thought I should clear things up a little. Not only are they extremely professional, but the motorhome remains the property of the investor at all times and cannot be possessed, should things go pear shaped with the company. A little more homework is required before making such accusations methinks.

Always interesting when a member whose last post was in 2011 suddenly re-appears to defend the honour of something that most sensible people wouldn't touch with a bargepole, isn't it?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback