Slipping Through My Fingers

Options

Comments

• Choccygirl123
    Options
    Not cashed it out yet tea and was planning on trying to get to £50 in amazon vouchers by next Christmas as I move up the levels. I've a stacked of receipts to load now but won't do until new year to maximise the points. They've got to be done within 2 weeks, so still got a bit of time.
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Enjoy your evening :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mum.Wife.Me.
    Options
    Hi Teafor2 - just attempting to catch up with your diary! Read the first couple of pages so far but will def subscribe and look forward to tagging along!
    Going into 2019 owing £27, 789.94 :eek:
    £83.50 / £27, 789.94
    Paying off debt so we can buy our forever home :www:
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Hope you've had a lovely evening
    x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Wishing you a happy & healthy 2019 filled with good fortune :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Hope you have a lovely day & Happy new year

All the best for 2019

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Welcome Mum, as I've said to others it's not a very interesting diary but I'm hoping it will keep me on the right track.

We have to go to Rochdale soon to do something we didn't expect to be doing NY Eve but apart from that we have no other plans. Sometimes we make a special meal, sometimes we have a takeaway, sometimes we do nothing - we're doing the latter tonight which is fine by me :)

DS likes to stay up to see in the NY so I'll be doing that with him. Hubby doesn't usually make it to midnight lol and DD is unsure whether she'll be in or out at the moment. I never have a problem staying up late until I have to, so will probably be wishing the night away so I can go to bed :rotfl:

Really looking forward to getting to grips with my money over the next year and I'm glad I made the decision to start this diary when I did and not hold out until the NY. I feel I've already laid down some thoughts and ground rules for myself and I know which direction I'm heading so all that's done with. It's now just a case of getting on with it :D

Thank you for all being so welcoming over the past few weeks and for your NY's wishes. I hope 2019 is a good one for everybody, health wise, personally and financially :) x
  • dfwprincess
    Options
    Happy new year teafor2, here's to 2019 :beer:
    Just Keep Swimming
    Paid: 26%/100% :beer:
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    Good luck with the budgeting, saving and paying off the credit card in 2019. Enjoy your evening.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hope you have a lovely evening & Happy new year

All the best for 2019

x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback