Approved Foods thread

Options

Comments

• miggy
    miggy Posts: 4,328 Forumite
    Options
    ecsb wrote: »
    Still waiting for my (first) order to arrive which i placed on the 19th!!!!

Something wrong there! I placed an order on 16th and it arrived on 19th.
    Is it showing as dispatched?
    It might be an idea to email AF (This seems to be the best way to contact them).
    Miggy

MEMBER OF MIKE'S MOB!
    Every Penny a Prisoner

This article is about coffeehouse bartenders. For lawyers, see Barrister. (Wikipedia)
  • Approved_Food
    Approved_Food Posts: 215 Organisation Representative
    edited 30 July 2010 at 11:42PM
    Options
    ecsb wrote: »
    Still waiting for my (first) order to arrive which i placed on the 19th!!!!
    That is way too long to be waiting, ecsb. Please contact us with your order number and we can investigate. Apologies but these things do happen. Our aim, obviously, is to try and ensure that they don't.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Approved Food. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • nicki_2
    nicki_2 Posts: 7,321 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just came over here to see if there were any discount codes floating about:p :rotfl: I'm toying with the idea of placing my third order. ;)

I'd place them more often but I'm only home during the day during school holidays. Having said that we're still working our way through the cous-cous and nut roast that I ordered back in Feb/March :D
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
  • UnderPressure
    UnderPressure Posts: 3,204 Forumite
    Options
    argamemnon wrote: »
    I have a courier gripe my order with AF is showing as dispatched placed order tues afternoon before 3pm and i'm still waiting had a HDNL delivery today but not from AF and we are out tomorrow so hoping it won't come now until monday ( i know saturday delivery is normally a extra charge) just a faff when i've been waiting in...

This I can understand it might be better all round if AF could give customers an actual real tracking number so we could go to a courier website and then at least see if something is out for delivery. Im not sure if HDNL give these or not, if not they are certainly in a minority as most other courier companies do, maybe a deal was done at some stage because I have to admit the charge for normal UK delivery is very cheap for upto 28kg.

I would not expect it today as you say SAT AM deliveries usually have a premium, unless the company in your area are running behind?
    "You can measure a man's character by the choices he makes under pressure"
    Sir Winston Churchill
  • argamemnon
    argamemnon Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    a tracking number would be great or some sort of time scale i.e tues = Fri del , Mon = wed etc at least then if you get a day off in the week you can plan deliverys around your day off, But i'm still loving AF and still addicted this is my 4 order in a month...
  • stressedalot
    Options
    How long have people been waiting for their orders lately? i placed an order 27/7 & it has being showing as shipped on their website for days but i still havn't received it! I rang them on 29/7 & left a message but havn't had a reply. I don't usually wait this long!:(
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i placed an order thursday, and the order today. i had to phone them, and they answered straight away turned there was no fault, it was me...lol..

But i honestly find them a fantastic comany to deal with...

when things go right, and there is nothing wrong, not many people will come on the forum to say about it, but if something goes wrong, they write about it straight away, which doesnt ( in my opinion) give a fair picture of htem.

they must do hundreds of orders a day....
    Work to live= not live to work
  • carolt2
    carolt2 Posts: 854 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How long have people been waiting for their orders lately? i placed an order 27/7 & it has being showing as shipped on their website for days but i still havn't received it! I rang them on 29/7 & left a message but havn't had a reply. I don't usually wait this long!:(

I placed an order on 27th as well and it was delivered today, I think it was late afternoon when i placed the order.
    But I did not recieve any emails/texts from AF. Only email I did recieve was from Google checkout.
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
  • mum2kathryn
    mum2kathryn Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just had an email from them with the title:

£150k food parcel being sold for £6

Bargain!!! Where do I click?
    That's gonna be a big parcel :rotfl:

(body text says £150k worth being sold for £6k)
  • ecsb
    ecsb Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Still waiting and no reply from my email, only an acknowledgement. Can't get into my account, not accepting my password. Not answering telephone. Payment taken. HELP.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback