Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options
1100510061007100810091011»

Comments

• cgcockcroft
    Options
    Thank you saveapenny. Hubbie has now messed with the wifi so can’t get on the internet on my phone at the moment which is annoying! He said he would look at it tonight ggrrrrrrrr!

sending you hugs rusty- summer holidays are quite long for the kids and as much as they hate school- it keeps them busy!
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    edited 4 August 2009 at 10:11AM
    Options
    whoopidoo, hoping to get there meself 'cos it's years since I've been, I'll be in contact nearer the time.

Lovely images on the site, Padster and cards too.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Oooh Padingtondoo they are lovely!! some really nice ones there!!

Morning all, I am paying for my lack of sleep last night ... I finally drifted off around 3am .... then DS was up screaming and crying just after 4 ... he has caught some kind of bug and was being sick :( he is in a right mess and not very well at all bless him. It is hard aswell cause he is never normally poorly, he normally gets the odd cold but when he does catch something like this it really knocks him off his feet!!

I want to try and craft today, I said that yesterday aswell but I got as far as taking things out of the box!!
    Hope everyone is ok.

Oh no Rusty, I've heard there's a sick bug going round at the mo. Hope your DS is feeling much better soon xxx

Welcome back Mel :T :T :T If you would like some more sleep (I know you would ;)) I'm sure we could all do a round robin of looking after baby Elliot, just send him down by courier with a couple of bottles and I'll do tonight and then send him on to the next willing helper ;)

Furry, your gorgeous parcel of goodies arrived today. Thank you so much generous lady :A. I love everything :D:D:D

My craft fair is on 16th and I am so behind with being sorted. I need to stop panicking and just get on with making stuff really. Maybe after another cuppa ;) :rotfl:
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 4 August 2009 at 12:43PM
    Options
    Hi everybody it's that time again I'm afraid, I've been instructed to close this looooooooong thread ;)

The new Card Craft thread can be found here now - Part 3 where you can continue your hard work, thanks.
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure