Forensic Vet Report

Options

Comments

• hachette
    hachette Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    bod1467 wrote: »
    You have left a name visible in post 7, in point 4.16.

I know. I have done copy/paste from the report. I noticed the name left on the top has been removed by mse team. Any how S...h is very common name. I will try to edit it.
  • hachette
    Options
    goater78 wrote: »
    Ms Smith. I suspect that's not enough to identify her ;)

Why would you want to identify her? Who she is at this stage should not be disclosed and I am sorry I did not notice that when coping that bit of the report.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hachette wrote: »
    Why would you want to identify her? Who she is at this stage should not be disclosed and I am sorry I did not notice that when coping that bit of the report.

I wouldn't want to identify her but a generic surname (especially of smith) is not giving her identity away so it's a bit of a petty thing for a poster to pick you up on!
  • hachette
    Options
    goater78 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to identify her but a generic surname (especially of smith) is not giving her identity away so it's a bit of a petty thing for a poster to pick you up on!

I thought if MSE team removed it from the top of the document then it can not be that petty.
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,646 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hachette wrote: »
    Seems a lot of "advisers" from consumer rights forum have" egg on their faces". It all has gone quiet. No more abuse. :)

Some of the "advisers" tried to discourage you from pursuing this any further because they believed your health would suffer or was suffering. Even with the forensic vet's report, I would doubt neither the RCVS nor your former vet will roll over and automatically admit any misjudgment or negligence.

Your next course of action is up to you. But whatever you decide, be very clear in your own mind what you hope to achieve and that it is achievable, and you remain calm.
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They believed her health was suffering, yet there were some who were bullying her..
  • hachette
    Options
    Some of the "advisers" tried to discourage you from pursuing this any further because they believed your health would suffer or was suffering. Even with the forensic vet's report, I would doubt neither the RCVS nor your former vet will roll over and automatically admit any misjudgment or negligence.

Your next course of action is up to you. But whatever you decide, be very clear in your own mind what you hope to achieve and that it is achievable, and you remain calm.

I am sort of calm. I know my next action. I will post example of the letter to RCVS tomorrow.
  • hachette
    Options

I think RCVS will be very worried about ....?
  • hachette
    Options
    Thank you all, there was so much more care on this forum
  • hachette
    Options

We just have to wait and see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport