Wilkinsons Thread

Options
millsymuttleylaugh
millsymuttleylaugh Posts: 176 Forumite
Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

If you've just come from the tip, below is a discussion by forum regulars to collate the hottest mega-bargains currently on offer at Wilkos. This discussion has been going for a while, so click on the last page of the discussion to see the most up-to-date deals.

Current top deals

Current top deals include 42p Lynx shower gel (£2.30), Tresemme shampoo £1.50 (£4) & Calvin Klein Eternity perfume £15 (£25). Find your nearest Wilkos.

More discount store bargains

Poundland | B&M Bargains | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to millsymuttleylaugh and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post …

I was wondering if we can start a Wilkinsons thread, theres quite a lot of bargains to be had in there

I find the sponges are good quality only 19p each
Flannels are also cheap (not sure on price)
Individual dish clothes are only about 5p each

Always alot of offers on Shampoos, conditioners and other toiletries

Hair colour by leading brands cheaper than Boots or Superdrug (usually)

Good deals on dog food

I'll add more to it when I've been for another look around :)
Just me, in my own little world

Comments

• elisha_2
    Options
    all dove shampoos and deorants are all 97p at moment
  • narabanekeater
    Options
    Theres often good deals on pet food as s well
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think a Wilkinsons thread is a brilliant idea, I shop there once a week and there are some good offers to be had. Would recommend their facial wipes which are 27p for a pack of 25. These are not always the same type, the most recent that i have purchased is called Derma pro advance. To be honest for the price there isnt much difference in these compared to the expensive No.7 or Roc wipes.
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• sunshinedays
    Options
    The always ultra normal pads double packs are £1.47 at the mo, I think they are usually double that?
  • leosrfab
    Options
    mealworms for my chickens are always a good price so are squeeky toys,bulbs and seeds as well as seed trays that i use as poop trays:D:j:rotfl:
  • rosalie-lavender
    Options
    For those of you that have children in sixth form or colleges that have to supply their own lined paper, the lined paper in Wilkinsons is the cheapest I have found and is reasonable quality. I have found it is not always available, particularly online so when it is I stock up. The larger pad is better value than the smaller one.

I have also started buying the junior ibuprofen from there.
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Options
    pond food £2.29 at last purchase for huge bag - excellent value. Love wilkos. cat collars really good value too - reflective and 97p (and my cat knows how to get through them....)
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • M_A_R_I_E
    Options
    Agree that the dove shampoo is a really good buy at the moment.
  • fran2491
    Options
    might be a little off topic but i bought one of these pictures from wilkinsons the other day and i must say i love it for the price its fab,im so glad i didnt buy the one i saw in ikea for 50 quid!

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Pictures/Wilko-Red-Rose-Picture-60cm-x-90cm/invt/0266209
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    In my Wilko's yesterday, I bought Lynx shower gel 75% off now 42p and Veet shower cream (hair removal) £1.49 was £5.97.

HTH
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure