New Post Advanced Search

Wilkinsons Thread

99 replies 71.1K views

Replies

• kt1985_2kt1985_2 Forumite
    21 posts
    wilkos are celebrating their 80th birthday this year so just been having a few deals, there was 2.5l white matt emulsion 80p, masking tape 80p
    now has moved on to some pet and cleaning deals, flash spray 80p, flash floor cleaner 80p, domestos spray 80p
    i love a bargain :)
  • fatbellyfatbelly Forumite
    15.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Cashback Cashier Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KT1985 wrote: »
    wilkos are celebrating their 80th birthday this year so just been having a few deals, there was 2.5l white matt emulsion 80p, masking tape 80p
    now has moved on to some pet and cleaning deals, flash spray 80p, flash floor cleaner 80p, domestos spray 80p
    i love a bargain :)

It's an odd assortment!

80p deals
  • Lokolo_2Lokolo_2 Forumite
    994 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is in need of Kitchen utensils, some are currently HALF PRICE in-store, due to new ranges being brought in! :j:j

What is stocked by each store will vary, hurry before another MS'er gets there first :rotfl:
  • BarnetbearBarnetbear Forumite
    374 posts
    One of my favourite shops, great customers services by email and in-store, seldom find anything elsewhere any cheaper - as can be seen from the packed checkouts at most of the branches I come across. Some of their food deals match or better the supermarkets' prices although they don't seem to be doing the cheap milk any more (try Iceland and Poundland for that).
    Escaped from Barnet to freedom in the South-East!
  • calleywcalleyw Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    aaronmanz wrote: »
    If anyone is in need of Kitchen utensils, some are currently HALF PRICE in-store, due to new ranges being brought in! :j:j

What is stocked by each store will vary, hurry before another MS'er gets there first :rotfl:

Agreed. I bought a kitchen devil knife block with 5 knives and a pair scissors and it was £6.50 as it was half price.

Had a look on amazon and people are selling what looks the same for £25:eek:

My local had a lot of knives for on half price.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • kt1985_2kt1985_2 Forumite
    21 posts
    milk 'the one' purple lid is two for £2
  • tla19tla19 Forumite
    171 posts
    From what I remember off the top of my head, some of the half price kitchen bits:

Knives ( individual ) and sets in block ( as above )
    Slicer/grater thingy
    Utensils ( also as above )
    Chopping boards
    Salt and pepper pots
    Plastic food boxes
    Ice cube trays
    Food flasks ( for soup, etc )

Possibly more but I can't remember :)
  • descartesmumdescartesmum Forumite
    243 posts
    Being disabled I can't schlep big bags of compost around in my shopping trolley. I have found the bags of compost at Wilkinsons really good and to celebrate their birthday they are only 80 pence each. They are much better than Tesco's.
  • waddy80waddy80 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Pampers and huggies selected nappies half price. Posted here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2451015
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• mippymippy Forumite
    497 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I bought a cream enamel stove-top kettle for 10p from Wilkos. That was a pretty good deal :)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support