99 replies 71.1K views
14567810»

Replies

• Belle Vale, Liverpool:

Pack of 10 Brillo Pads, £1.58
    Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner £1.99
  • esmeresmer Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Was in there today and they have Fence pain in a variety of colours 2 for 10.00 not quite beating Asdas price this week, but its got more choice of colours :)
    Saving 2.00 coins
    Grocerys set to 40.00 pw
    Being Thrifty
  • EenymeenyEenymeeny Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Why does this Wilko thread keep dying? Just remembered about it when I saw lots of pet food reductions there today:
    Felix 12 pack pouches on offer at £2.38, Whiskas 12 pouches for £2.75.
    Wagg dog food 2.5kg for £1.00 and Iams 3kg for £3.50. Hope that I remembered them correctly!
    New range of pet accesories like rabbit hutches, chicken coops etc
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • EenymeenyEenymeeny Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Gardening offers at Wilkinsons posted on the Grabbit thread thought that I'd point it out on here and no, I don't have any personal interests!:)
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3359018
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • AlikayAlikay Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like their own brand roll on deodorant. It still contains alcohol so it's quick-drying unlike the big brands which now are alcohol-free so stay sticky for ages! Smells nice, especially the Blossom variety and is effective too and only 57p.
  • elaine373elaine373 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    I went in to collect my paint with free paint pod that i had ordered online.The staff were excellent (I hadnt clicked for the free paint pod but she amended it for me ,instore) I spent another 18 pounds on numerous items and this included Canderel sweetner (pack of 105 tablets) 84p.Great find for my diabetic husband.
    “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball.
  • does anyone please know how long the Iams offer is on for?
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • cazian14cazian14 Forumite
    291 posts
    Yesterday i found a bargain for boys pressies, best lock fire set and police set (like lego and is compatable with lego, my son has some of this stuff already and its good mixes in well), 160 pieces in each box reduced down to £1.97 each lots on the shelf in the toy section so keep your eyes out.
    :j cazian :j

If i was useful please press thanks
  • online there seems to be a few bargains if you type 50% off into search bar brings up the items. the 50% comes off at checkout
    hth
    £5 a day in mat chalenge.....£14/£150
    £5 a day in April challege...... £78.50/£150
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support