Noddle

Options

Comments

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Many gym contracts are actually credit agreements.

While I don't think most would be reported as a general rule, they may well be reported should you default on them.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • backinbusiness
    Options
    Hello there - quick question.

How long between signing up for verification via Call Credit and receiving Noddle log-in details?

Thanks

BiB
    DF :grin:
  • fermi
    Options
    A couple of days for me, but that was at the beginning. I think they way be processing them within a day or so now?
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    yes other half got it within a day
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • backinbusiness
    Options
    Thanks Fermi.

Really frustrated - I was having a quick look at the Call Credit report - I navigated to a sub-menu and when I tried to go back I was timed out - end of trial, so guess will just have to be patient now.

BiB
    DF :grin:
  • m00m00
    m00m00 Posts: 1,755 Forumite
    Options
    signed up today

the 'suggested products' bit is dodgy

it rated me as far more likely to get platinum and simplicity barclaycards, than barclaycard initial
    It's a health benefit ...
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm probably going to sound like an idiot but each time i log into the website it shows me the credit report as of 20th july am i only allowed one per month ? nowhere on the noddle website does it give you the option of creating a new one or am i missing something obvious lol
  • fermi
    Options
    I'm probably going to sound like an idiot but each time i log into the website it shows me the credit report as of 20th july am i only allowed one per month ? nowhere on the noddle website does it give you the option of creating a new one or am i missing something obvious lol

They told me that the report would be updated 'monthly'.

• older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    do you mean information on my file will be updated on the 20th every month or has noddle a date that everyones report is updated ?

i have access to my call credit file which is in affect noddle and that has all my accounts while noddle doesn't. i have also noticed with both noddle and call credit some searches aren't shown.

i have the free equifax through capital one so i'm using noddle just out of curiosity.
  • kittyggirl
    Options
    My general rule is to never click links and go direct.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure