Noddle

Options

Comments

• Gordon_Hose
    Options
    That's not true at all is it? The two services are very different indeed.

James Jones

Yes it is. And no they're not.

I found out exactly the same info on Experian on Noddle, for free.

Go figure.
  • Cash_Flow
    Cash_Flow Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    Yes it is. And no they're not.

I found out exactly the same info on Experian on Noddle, for free.

Go figure.

Well for one very few lenders search Call Credit for credit applications.

I have made 6 credit applications this year and only 1 is visible on my noddle report:rotfl:
  • Cash_Flow
    Options
    At £14.99 a MONTH creditexpert is the most expensive service out there. Noddle has done everything they can do, for free... which proves CE is a complete rip-off lol

I pay £6.99 has it gone up now?
  • danthemoneysavingman
    Options
    why does anyone pay a monthly fee to check their credit file? or indeed need to check it very regularly at all?

i'd be interested to hear a good justification if anyone has one?

curiously yours... dtmsm
    Let me Google that for you...
  • Gordon_Hose
    Options
    All of my information, credit accounts, searches, past addresses are available on Noddle. For free. I'm well impressed with Noddle, it shows me everything I need to know.

CE wanted £14.99 a month.

Very "Moneysaving"... :rotfl:
  • Gordon_Hose
    Options
    Cash_Flow wrote: »
    I pay £6.99 has it gone up now?

I think it's £6.99 if you carry on after the free trial. If you cancel, and try and re-instate your membership they want you to bend over to the tune of £14.99.
  • Hazzinho
    Options
    It's still a rip off. people should get the one off £2 reports a few months before they apply for credit. people need to be educated that the score means nothing. a few months is enough time to sort any issues. they should all be free as far as i'm concerned. Get on electotal roll and try to make more than the minimum payment each month and avoid payday lenders.
  • KingElvis
    KingElvis Posts: 4,100 Forumite
    Options
    I think it's £6.99 if you carry on after the free trial. If you cancel, and try and re-instate your membership they want you to bend over to the tune of £14.99.

I must admit I took one look at their demand for £14.99 a few months back and decided that I'd rather give my money to sick cats or horses.

How Experian can justify £14.99 for a report that updates once a month is a farce.

ExperianMan...how do your company justify £14.99? that's just daylight robbery my friend...................

Your company is a cad sir, and a shyster.............
    "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!"
  • Hazzinho
    Options
    The best bit is you pay them to make their data more accurate. They then get paid to supply this data to their customers. there is no justification in charging a fee to view YOUR credit report.
  • Cash_Flow
    Options
    why does anyone pay a monthly fee to check their credit file? or indeed need to check it very regularly at all?

i'd be interested to hear a good justification if anyone has one?

curiously yours... dtmsm

I check mine everyday because I am paranoid about fraud.

Worth every penny of my £6.99:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport