HGV/LGV Funded Training

Options

Comments

• CB1985
    CB1985 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Anihilator wrote: »
    Education is really a brillant thing:D

shame you cant spell for !!!! then really... I on the otherhand choose not to waste my time on punctuating my insults, that and a few of my keys are knackered lol!

but seriously now, im gonna put u late 30's early 40's divorced been a banker (and a !!!!!!) for atleast the last decade, not a clue about current work climates and employment opportunities.

Always one though eh pal
  • Anihilator
    Anihilator Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    Very wrong

And by spelling is far superior to yours.

The problem is your just a bit too thick to realise it and instead want to sign up to becomea HGV driver rather than work in a shop which is about your level.

Sadly NMW means even you need to get over £5 an hour these days. A waste of about £4 an hour.
  • CB1985
    Options
    Very wrong

And by spelling is far superior to yours.

The problem is your just a bit too thick to realise it and instead want to sign up to becomea HGV driver rather than work in a shop which is about your level.

Sadly NMW means even you need to get over £5 an hour these days. A waste of about £4 an hour.

brush a nerve ther pal? nail on the head? sad lonley man go !!!!off n count the zeros on your bank balance you c!nt
  • passatrider
    Options
    CB1985 wrote: »
    brush a nerve ther pal? nail on the head? sad lonley man go !!!!off n count the zeros on your bank balance you c!nt

...and breath ;)
  • CB1985
    Options
    ...and breath ;)

hahaha yeh being the thick !!!! i am i sometimes forget

grasias
  • Anihilator
    Anihilator Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    CB1985 wrote: »

No you didn't brush any nerves there pal. I am also perfectly happy and not lonely.

I just counted the zero's for you.

Happy now.

Do us all a favour and apply for a few proper jobs tomorrow and don't try and scam £3000 out of the taxpayer to save you working for a few more months.

Thanks.
  • passatrider
    Options
    No you didn't brush any nerves there pal. I am also perfectly happy and not lonely.

Happy now.

Do us all a favour and apply for a few proper jobs tomorrow and don't try and scam £3000 out of the taxpayer to save you working for a few more months.

Thanks.

You talk about scamming people out of money and you are a banker? Pot kettle black:rolleyes:
  • CB1985
    Options

Happy now.

Thanks.

£3000? oh yeah thats right banker, adding the interest already! the full course is £2100+ im happy forking £1200+ out for my C+E ADR etc just looking for funding for C and CPC you really should read things properly

how long you been a banker? serious question
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    You mentioned earlier about the class 1 being rigid - I thought Class 2 was rigid and Class one being the artics? And you have to have your Class 2 before you can do the Class 1.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • CB1985
    Options
    You talk about scamming people out of money and you are a banker? Pot kettle black:rolleyes:

yah i wasn't gonna state the obvious though lol, h probs works for RBS or some other tax payer sponging company (similar to myself of course)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure