HGV/LGV Funded Training

Options

Comments

• Tozer
    Tozer Posts: 3,518 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sorry but how do you expect him to react when attacked in the way he was?

I too am out of work at the moment and on JSA. To have someone pass judgement on you when they have no idea of your situation is frankly dispicable.

With dignity and avoiding, amongst other things, the use of the "C" word.

It isn't too much to expect. Is it?
  • CB1985
    CB1985 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Tozer wrote: »
    With dignity and avoiding, amongst other things, the use of the "C" word.

It isn't too much to expect. Is it?

i will apologise for the swearing, i do agree this isnt really acceptable allbeit on a computer screen, however i wont apologise for the way i spoke to "The Banker" and as passatrider said, just defending myself and standing up for others in my situation who take that kind of crap off people like him
  • Tozer
    Tozer Posts: 3,518 Forumite
    Options
    CB1985 wrote: »
    i will apologise for the swearing, i do agree this isnt really acceptable allbeit on a computer screen, however i wont apologise for the way i spoke to "The Banker" and as passatrider said, just defending myself and standing up for others in my situation who take that kind of crap off people like him

No you are not standing up for others, you are making yourself look a yob with that sort of language. Please don't start the "them and us" tirade.

I don't agree with what he said either - on this or most other threads - but reasoned, polite debate is far more effective.
  • briona
    briona Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Options
    I don't agree with what he said either - on this or most other threads - but reasoned, polite debate is far more effective.
    And pointing out what an idiot he is seems to be even more effective – he hasn't been back since I drew attention to his semi-literate posts! ;)
    If I don't respond to your posts, it's probably because you're on my 'Ignore' list.
  • CB1985
    Options
    No you are not standing up for others, you are making yourself look a yob with that sort of language. Please don't start the "them and us" tirade.

whether i, you or anyone else likes it or not there will always be a "them" and "us" tirade, some will think im a sponger some will think im atleast trying or whatever.

as for making myself look a yob, i call a spade a spade! and if i was a yob i'd b more than happy to sit on my !!! all day doing nothing signing my name every fortnight.

But whats said is said now, I've said my peace regards language and thanked and spoke to everyone properly and with respect as they have to me
  • Widelats
    Widelats Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Options
    Heres one i found, there is more in my area too, they are govornment funded, it would be great to get one of these and get off the dole forever.

http://www.emagister.co.uk/lgv_driver_courses-ec170118200.htm
    Owed out = lots. :cool:
  • Anihilator
    Anihilator Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    This really is ludicrous

The OP despite a relevently young age has run up a horrible credit history, and been unemployed for over 6 months. He can't convince any unqualified jobs to take him so what makes him think he can convince an organisation with a pick of drivers to take him despite his inexperience and such.

Furthermore he has claimed on here he knows the industry and people etc and made what are quite obvious a lot of pish comments to prove this.

My question to him is if he has all these links etc why will none of them support him? Why will none of them give him a non driving job etc?

the OP has tried to suggest it is him and them. It isnt.

The fact is he really needs to consider closer to his own mind why he is unemployed as spending thousands on a driving licence isnt going to change these and suddenly have employers knocking at his door.
  • CB1985
    Options
    Widelats wrote: »
    Heres one i found, there is more in my area too, they are govornment funded, it would be great to get one of these and get off the dole forever.

thanks for the link found one in my area that looks worth a call though in the price section i think a digit was missing lol!
  • CB1985
    Options
    Anihilator wrote: »
    This really is ludicrous

The OP despite a relevently young age has run up a horrible credit history, and been unemployed for over 6 months. He can't convince any unqualified jobs to take him so what makes him think he can convince an organisation with a pick of drivers to take him despite his inexperience and such.

Furthermore he has claimed on here he knows the industry and people etc and made what are quite obvious a lot of pish comments to prove this.

My question to him is if he has all these links etc why will none of them support him? Why will none of them give him a non driving job etc?

the OP has tried to suggest it is him and them. It isnt.

The fact is he really needs to consider closer to his own mind why he is unemployed as spending thousands on a driving licence isnt going to change these and suddenly have employers knocking at his door.

you know nothing of my me, my contacts, or my work history... so being polite now, please stay out of this you've made your feelings/opinions clear but rest assured, if/when things do work out for me, you'll be the first to know
  • Anihilator
    Anihilator Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    Not personally but I know fine from what you have posted that you are talking a lot of utter pish.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure