Alfie xxx happyflower.gif
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sunny here too Alfie. Let’s hope everyone has a bit of sun for the weekend.
    We didn’t get out here yesterday due to rain.

Alfie you are sound very green fingers with your veggies. Fresh runner beans are my favourite. We had some sliced courgette in a fusilli pasta yesterday. I’ve never tried shredding them to make the pasta. We had ours with salmon and DD had meat balls.

We have DD1’s 8 year old coming today so the three of them can cause havoc together. I think it will be a trip to park if it stays fine.

At London Transport Museum you could either buy a day ticket or have your name on it for it to be annual for same price. So I’ll be going back with 8 year old GS week after next. They had some real buses you could go on and some toy ones for the little ones and a large picnic area with tables where you could buy drinks if you wanted to.

Sheils we are lucky as DH and I have freedom passes for free travel in London on buses, trains and underground. Going out in London can be very expensive.

Hope work is better Indie.

Take care and enjoy weekend.
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning, raining here at the moment. It was lovely and sunny yesterday when i was at work,lol. They have said it should clear by the afternoon so i hope so as have loads of towels to put out. Work was ok yesterday i was 1-1 with a lady and she slept on and off till 6. She is on the dementia floor and has got aggresive and hitting out at anyone and everyone.Expect the night staff will be annoyed with me as she will be up causing havoc as she hasn't a 1-1 after 8pm.The home is paying for it at the moment whilst they get evidence to prove she needs it for the local athorities but i don't think she will get funded for it as they have really cut back on funding now.
    I have been locked out of Instagram, and have been for nearly 3 days. Keep getting a message telling me they are protecting their community and click here if i think it's wrong. I click and it says "thankyou" but nothing seems to be happening. Wouldn't mind if i had posted hundreds but only entered 30 over 3 days before that.Will just have to keep trying it every day and see what happens.
    Sounds like you had a good time at the transport museum leanfun i went there when it was the flower market many years ago,lol.
    Off to make a coffee now. Hope you all have a good weekend.
  • leanfun30
    Options
    Morning.its sunny here so far this morning.

Indie pleased your work was better yesterday. Funding is difficult. Months ago I heard some financier on Politics Live say it would be great if the government really tackled funding for the elderly needing care. PrOper funding and care would affect so many people’s lives.
    I was locked out weeks ago with the same massage as you. I think it was for a few days I left it and was then back in. I realised I had only been responding to mentions and not looking at the home page. So now I make sure I flick through some of the home page before I do anything else. To be honest I’m not really sure if this was the reason but I’ve not been locked out since.
  • indie
    Options
    Thanks for that i just tried again but no luck so will wait a few days then try again and go to their home pages as well.It's worth a try.
  • leanfun30
    Options
    Morning all very quiet here now. DD2 decided to go home yesterday afternoon. I don’t think the children wanted to go but she had something planned with their school friends today.

We now have a week to catch up on everything. Washing top priority. Sunny here now so hope to get some dried.

Sheils hope you and DH have a good journey today our thoughts will be with you all tomorrow.

Take care everyone and good luck.
  • indie
    Options
    Afternoon
    We have sunshine and showers here,took DS for his monthly Dr's meeting this morning then popped into a few shops and picked a few things up. Nothing else planned for today other than housework. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts tomorrow sheils,hope it all goes ok and the weather holds.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks leanfun and indie - about organised now.
    Leaving early tomorrow.

Sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    giphy.gif

:hello: Good afternoon all

Happy International Orangutan Day......

https://www.orangutans-sos.org/international-orangutan-day-2019/

and Happy World Photo Day......

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/best-national-trust-sights-in-uk-2019-a4216046.html

^^^ There’s a brilliant photo comp via the above link re
    National Trust. Winning photo will be on front cover of 2020
    NT Handbook & winner will also receive £1,500 worth of
    credit to spend on NT holiday cottages.

Runner up will receive £500 worth of credit for cottage hols.

photographe07b.gif

It’s a beautiful weather day here but late morning we had a
    sharp heavy downfall of rain. Luckily I’d just finished doing a
    spot of gardening for lovely local gent & managed to get back
    home more or less dry just before it started! pluie07.gif It’s very
    April showery at the mo.

Have a safe journey today sheils, you’ll all be in my thoughts
    and prayers tomorrow. :A xx

Have a lovely afternoon all, take care.

Alfie xxx happyflower.gif
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • indie
    Options
    Afternoon
    Thanks for the link Alfie, well deserved first prize.
    Been busy today. I got a new 3 piece suite yesterday and it's being delivered this afternoon. It took 4 hours to get the old one out last night as it was so big and we kept getting it stuck but must admit we had a few laughs trying to get it out and did eventually. Poor Charlie don't know what's going on as we have the dining chairs to sit and he keeps walking around looking at us on them.
    Instagram is still playing up but it's letting me post pictures,very strange.I will just keeping trying once a day till it lets me back in.
    Just taking DS to his hobby shop, hope you all have a lucky day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure