Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• Cath_Ster
    Cath_Ster Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    Oh yes pinkshoes, sounds familiar! I've constantly got a painful stomach that makes me paranoid and turns out just to be trapped wind!

Got my letter through the post today, 12 week scan on 7 April - eek! Can't wait :)

Hope your scan on Tuesday goes well; fingers crossed for you too AmyTurtle x
  • AmyTurtle
    AmyTurtle Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    Yes pinkshoes, I have wind! Also bloating/ water retention means I look about 6 months already - well that and I can't stop eating!
  • Cath_Ster
    Cath_Ster Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    Yep I'm definitely bloated too - When I was 5-6 weeks I was eating almost every hour because of the nausea, luckily it's calmed down a bit but I've definitely got a bit of a belly on me now! I'm surprised no one at work has sussed yet as I never used to eat much at all - a sandwich at lunch and that would be it, and I'd down tea by the minute - now it's no tea and eating constantly!
  • AmyTurtle
    Options
    Had awful nausea Thursday Friday & Saturday, thankfully it has calmed down now -and I wasn't even sick! Same as you though, was eating constantly and have got so fat already with the constant eating and the bloating. The boob ache seems to come and go.

Still sleeping quite badly and very tired in the evenings. Seems an awfully long time until my next scan on 1st April but got my booking in appt to look forward to on Thursday :)
  • pinkshoes
    pinkshoes Posts: 20,089 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Had the scan today and little bean's heat had stopped beating. Feel numb. Cannot believe this has happened again.

Have opted for D&C again.

:(
    Should've = Should HAVE (not 'of')
    Would've = Would HAVE (not 'of')

No, I am not perfect, but yes I do judge people on their use of basic English language. If you didn't know the above, then learn it! (If English is your second language, then you are forgiven!)
  • Miss_Imaginative
    Options
    *de-lurking* Oh, Pinkshoes, I am so sorry to hear this news. There are no words. Thinking of you, be kind to yourself.

Mrs_I x
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am so, so sorry pinkshoes. Take time to heal... be kind to yourself. Thinking of you.
  • AmyTurtle
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Pinkshoes, please make sure you take care of yourself and get plenty of rest xx
  • Bluegreen143
    Bluegreen143 Posts: 3,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just tentatively popping over from the TTC thread because I got my BFP on Monday :D first baby for both my husband and I, he's 31 and I'm 26 (will be 27 when baby's born).

I'm 4+2 today and EDD is the 28th November. Going to see my GP on Friday after work to start off the process of antenatal care - don't know he I'll wait 8 weeks for a scan!

Had a few symptoms including tender (but not agonising) boobs, mild cramps, a little bit of nausea, need to pee a lot and pretty tired! Hoping its a sign that everything's progressing as it should.
    Part time working mum | Married in 2014 | DS born 2015 & DD born 2018 | Allegedly attempting to be mortgage free - diary here
  • Mrshaworth2b
    Options
    Sorry pink shoes, be kind to yourself and take care.

Congrats blue green.

Went for my first midwife app today after my private scan last night dating me at 7+4, absolutely knocked me for six this time, nausea like you wouldn't believe, toilet trouble, tiredness and dizziness. So can't wait for the first trimester to be over already. Booked the 12 week scan and now have a due date if November :)

Got a lot going on this year, wedding, new baby, need to get 2 year old in own room as well. Very exciting but hard year.
    Newly Married, not a 2b anymore!! Mum to two wonderful boys!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback