£29,303...Enough is enough!

Options

Comments

• Robin09
    Robin09 Posts: 596 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Hope your day back at work has gone well today for you :)
    SPC 076
  • LexieLou
    Options
    DMP_Tiger wrote: »
    I like that idea, how long does it take and at what temperature? I normally cook everything for 20 minutes at 180 degrees if there are no instructions.....

My brother always tells me to leave some stock from the meat over and drizzle it over the meat in the microwave for 4 mins tops. Cover with cling film and make sure the meat is covered - not saturated to stop it drying out.

If you have no stock, you could use some of the water you cooked your veg in
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    Thank you both.

I'm exhausted! DC woke at 3 this morning :eek: . Gave him a feed so he went back down until 6. I think he may have been cold (I was when I got up to see to him) so I have put him in his sleeping bag tonight. I was quite well prepared for this morning - already had the changing bag packed, clothes picked out etc so I got to work early and have gained about 20 mins flexi time :j . I had a good day (despite the 651 emails waiting for me :eek: ) and realised I actually quite like my job. Made use of the batch cooked chow mein tonight (noodles were freshly cooked but chicken and sauce premade) so that was nice and quick when I got home.

2 items have sold today so need to get those packed tonight ready to post. I have around £260 put aside into my savings pot now. Looking forward to pay day at the end of the week so my DDs can start going out and my debt total can come down again.
  • Durham_andrew
    Options
    How do you put a clam in with an estate agent. We bought a house 5 months ago EA said that seller put a new boiler in and doors and window and an en-suite in the last year. When I did a bit of digging around they where 2 years old. I sill have the listing from the EA
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    How do you put a clam in with an estate agent.

Take it round in a bucket?
  • Durham_andrew
    Options
    Ha ha very funny
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    How do you put a clam in with an estate agent. We bought a house 5 months ago EA said that seller put a new boiler in and doors and window and an en-suite in the last year. When I did a bit of digging around they where 2 years old. I sill have the listing from the EA

Ask for their complaints procedure and follow every step of that. If you're not happy with their response you may be able to ask the property Ombudsman service to look at your complaint.
  • LexieLou
    Options
    Hey WelshKitty

Fabulous first day back at work, glad it went so well for you

LL xx
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    Thank you LexieLou.

Second day back at work today and the end of my working week thanks to my phased return :j.

I'm a bit disappointed with my employers to be honest. If I'd been off sick for a day I'd have a back to work interview but having 10 months maternity leave I'm just expected to carry on and figure out all the changes myself :mad:. I found out today I've been given an extra workload (one that I had been asking for for 18 months before my leave) but nobody had told me about it! Still enjoyng the work though and realised today I've been in the post for a year longer than I thought. Time flies... :rotfl:
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    Feeling quite positive today. Wages are pending in my account and are around £85 higher than I budgeted :j. I knew I was due a pay rise in April but wasn't sure quite how much difference it would make (only just seeing the benefit due to mat leave). Next month should be £20 higher again as I've cancelled a deduction that usually comes out of my wages.

I've been told today that tax credits will go up by £140 when DC3 starts with the childminder. Added to my pay rise, this means I'll be no worse off paying for childcare :j - which is a huge relief!

DH has been getting regular work this month :j and my spreadsheet shows he's had enough to cover this months outgoings, plus all of next months outgoings, and possibly a bit left over to put into savings. So everything he earns in October can either be carried forward to November or squirrelled away into the savings pots.

Savings currently stand at £412.97 :j :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure