12-24 weeks pregnant (part 4)

Options

Comments

• MancMama4
    Options
    Yay congrats on your scans Clara and Mouse, ooh Mouse welcome to Team Blue! I'm so pleased for you both Xx
    MancMama4 (35) TTC since Apr 15, MMC Dec 15, Our Rainbow Baby Charlie arrived Dec 16 :heart2:
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    Thanks Mancmama xx
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all just checking in. Still pretty secretive here - I'm not showing at all so enjoying the privacy! 16 +1 today, got 16 week midwife check on Wednesday.

Telling some more close friends at dinner on Friday then hopefully no one else til 20 week scan unless it comes up. People at work will guess though as I'm sure I'll show eventually!
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • Safm
    Safm Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats Clara and mouse :)

My husband and I are off this week so were sorting a lot of things out, the spare room is being decluttered it has had half of our shed in it as we had our garden rejigged and my husband is having an outside office so we might actually have somewhere to put the baby.

Is anyone planning to do the nct classes? We have some up in a couple of weeks just was wondering if anyone has been and if it was worth it?
  • PinkGladioli
    Options
    Wish I was like you Cats, I'm 13 1 and just had to order some new clothes!!

Hope everyone is getting on ok.Xx
  • PinkGladioli
    Options
    P.s aldi has a long pregnancy pillow on special buy atm for £9.99, looking forward to snuggling in to it tonight :)
  • big5
    big5 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats on the recent scans ladies!

I still haven't told many people either Cats, I'm sure some may suspect but I don't have an obvious bump, just an obvious tummy!

Got my 20 week scan on Monday, so all being well, I'll be spreading the news more after that. Just finding it hard to drop it into conversations without coming across as attention seeking, bit daft I know!
  • MancMama4
    Options
    Safm I'm signed up for NCT classes in December, my friend did them and enjoyed them and I didn't fancy my local NHS ones as they would be at the hospital and very busy - wanted something a bit more intimate. Have heard pros and cons for both though so definitely worth gauging more opinion x
    MancMama4 (35) TTC since Apr 15, MMC Dec 15, Our Rainbow Baby Charlie arrived Dec 16 :heart2:
  • clarabell1984
    Options
    Wish I was like you Cats, I'm 13 1 and just had to order some new clothes!!

Hope everyone is getting on ok.Xx

I'm with you PinkGladioli! I'me 13+4 and nothing much fits :rotfl: Even after losing weight I have no trouser to wear lol
  • pink_petal
    Options
    MancMama4 wrote: »
    Safm I'm signed up for NCT classes in December, my friend did them and enjoyed them and I didn't fancy my local NHS ones as they would be at the hospital and very busy - wanted something a bit more intimate. Have heard pros and cons for both though so definitely worth gauging more opinion x

Manc, do you mind me asking about the cost of the classes, roughly? I've been looking into doing them when my Daisy course finishes as I've really enjoyed it...but there's no prices online, only something about paying in instalments which makes me think it's maybe £££! The class is quite far away from me so I'm trying to decide if it's worth it or if I should just do another term of Daisy!

Thanks!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure