LuxStyle Quickmax invoicing scam

Options

Comments

• naedanger
    naedanger Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Senaa wrote: »
    Hi I have the same problem but I'm from Australia , I emails them and they replied asking for the invoice number and the address it got sent to , I also told them I was more then happy to return the product, do I just ignore them

I agree with the suggestion that you read the previous posts e.g. post number 55.

Then if you want a more specific reply then I suggest you give more information since not everyone on this thread is in the exact same position. For example did you order anything from them, or visit their website, how did they get your email address, was the item still sent from Denmark etc.
  • Amsamo
    Options
    Hello, I've just received this mascara and I have had the whole situation as everyone and it panicked me. Since reading your post though it's giving me hope. When you said that you sent them proof of posting that you sent to trading standards was it? And a video. What was it. Only I want to know if I can do a similar thing with them.
    :)
  • naedanger
    Options
    Amsamo wrote: »
    Hello, I've just received this mascara and I have had the whole situation as everyone and it panicked me. Since reading your post though it's giving me hope. When you said that you sent them proof of posting that you sent to trading standards was it? And a video. What was it. Only I want to know if I can do a similar thing with them.
    :)

Can you give some background to your specific circumstances?

Are you based in the UK?

Did you visit their website and purchase or agree to anything?
  • Amsamo
    Options
    Hello yes I'm based in the UK. I have had the same problem with clicking on their advert by accident. My details were already in the checkout area as my phone automatically put them in. I removed all of my details and exited the website. Only today I received the mascara with the invoice. I have already contacted them they told me that it's not possible to place an order without clicking on the confirm order button (same as what they have told everyone else) I've reported them to European anti fraud office so I'm hoping they get back to me soon. Any other advice? They are not getting a penny from me.
  • naedanger
    Options
    Hello yes I'm based in the UK. I have had the same problem with clicking on their advert by accident. My details were already in the checkout area as my phone automatically put them in. I removed all of my details and exited the website. Only today I received the mascara with the invoice. I have already contacted them they told me that it's not possible to place an order without clicking on the confirm order button (same as what they have told everyone else) I've reported them to European anti fraud office so I'm hoping they get back to me soon. Any other advice? They are not getting a penny from me.

My response would depend on whether I had clicked on the "confirm" button. Did you click on such a button?
  • Amsamo
    Options
    naedanger wrote: »
    My response would depend on whether I had clicked on the "confirm" button. Did you click on such a button?

Hello no I did not just like everyone else on this thread.
  • naedanger
    Options
    Hello no I did not just like everyone else on this thread.

Well in that case I suggest you just completely ignore them.
  • Danielle1229
    Options
    I think this company is disgusting.

I have regrettably exchanged multiple emails with them and they have said if its identity theft then file a police report and they want a copy of it. If it is not identity theft then the money needs to be paid in full, i went through multiple pages on their adverts and couldnt find a price on any of the products they do, they have billed me for four different products, three of them which i actually havent received.

I explained to them i am a single, working mum that is struggling to make ends meet as it is and asked what advise would they give to resolve this and their reply was just methods of paying and reminding me it needs to be paid in full. Im so upset about it all. I have read all your replys which have been helpful, but can anyone tell me who i can email and report this company to. Im based in the UK and currently in the middle of brexit so im not sure if i can contact the european.

Please can some one help? Thanks in advance:)
  • Danielle1229
    Options

I have regrettably exchanged multiple emails with them and they have said if its identity theft then file a police report and they want a copy of it. If it is not identity theft then the money needs to be paid in full, i went through multiple pages on their adverts and couldnt find a price on any of the products they do, they have billed me for four different products, three of them which i actually havent received.

I explained to them i am a single, working mum that is struggling to make ends meet as it is and asked what advise would they give to resolve this and their reply was just methods of paying and reminding me it needs to be paid in full. Im so upset about it all. I have read all your replys which have been helpful, but can anyone tell me who i can email and report this company to. Im based in the UK and currently in the middle of brexit so im not sure if i can contact the european.

Please can some one help? Thanks in advance
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    Options

Please can some one help? Thanks in advance:)
    Don't be silly - you're not 'in the middle of Brexit'.
    I too am in the UK, and I'm pretty certain that Mrs May told us it would be at least two years before we left Europe.

Can I suggest you read earlier posts?

There are plenty of suggestions on what action you should be taking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure