Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all
    WI with tiny loss of -.4lb but still a loss so happy with that.

Well saw the Dr yesterday and she wants to redo my bloods but the diagnosis looks like CFS (ME) :(. Earliest appointment for bloods is 4th July :mad: then have to wait 10 days for results, bloody ridiculous in this day and age! Also upping my meds to see if that helps. Will also be referred to the Fatigue team at the hospital.
    Long story short seems I have finally seen a decent Dr who is taking me seriously.
    I’m just happy to know it’s nothing really serious (if you know what I mean) seriously thought I had early onset dementia what with the serious brain fog. Couldn’t remember my own name the other day, took a few seconds and of course laughed it off but was not a nice feeling :eek:.
    Anyway, starting the extra meds today so will see how I go!

Hope the sun is shining where you are, have a good weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    TIE~~Do not hold out for much help from the fatigue team.
    Been there & done that.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Been there & done that.

Fills me hope then :(
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • beanielou
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Fills me hope then :(

Sorry.
    My experience was that basically unless you dont want to have a life they cant really help.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying a sunny Saturday!

Just popping in to report a 3lb loss for my first week back on it (not in the challenge), under the 14 1/2 stone mark and never want to see it again.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend all!
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Been there & done that.

Vitamin B12 is supposed to help with fatigue.
    Tablets or you can get a spray to spray on you tongue.

Evening all.

PS it's supposed to help the body convert fat to energy as well? According to what I've been reading.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all, hope you're well.

Thought I would weigh in before I forget :)

Reporting -1.5lb this week (which I'm quite happy about).

Have a good day all!
    :T:Twell done
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Morning all
    WI with tiny loss of -.4lb but still a loss so happy with that.

Well saw the Dr yesterday and she wants to redo my bloods but the diagnosis looks like CFS (ME) :(. Earliest appointment for bloods is 4th July :mad: then have to wait 10 days for results, bloody ridiculous in this day and age! Also upping my meds to see if that helps. Will also be referred to the Fatigue team at the hospital.
    Long story short seems I have finally seen a decent Dr who is taking me seriously.
    I’m just happy to know it’s nothing really serious (if you know what I mean) seriously thought I had early onset dementia what with the serious brain fog. Couldn’t remember my own name the other day, took a few seconds and of course laughed it off but was not a nice feeling :eek:.
    Anyway, starting the extra meds today so will see how I go!

Hope the sun is shining where you are, have a good weekend all :A
    Well done a loss is a loss:T:T hope they do sort it out
    Been there & done that.
    That dont sound good:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options

Just popping in to report a 3lb loss for my first week back on it (not in the challenge), under the 14 1/2 stone mark and never want to see it again.

:T:T:T well done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Evening all :D
  • beanielou
    Options

Well done :j :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure