Eon harrasing & bullying

Options

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rich_WH wrote: »
    I received another threatening and bullying text today telling me they are coming to turn of our electrical supply. We get these all the time from eon !!
    So much for there caring helpful attitude, i wonder if they know what its like to be constantly bullied and harassed by them.
    I have very very serious heart disease and this latest threat brought on an extremely bad attack , so the thought of speaking or having any more to do with them is likely to bring on another attack which could very well result in my demise. Is there anyone out there that can help us / we are desperate !!!!!

Hello Rich WH and I'm sorry you're in poor health.

There's little more I can add to earlier posts except to encourage you to contact us so this can be moved forward. As others have said, without this contact we can't properly investigate and sort any issues that might need attention. Our Business Moves team are the ones to go to and their contact details are as above.

Unless we know your concerns and have a plan in place we'll continue contacting you as we won't know any different.

Please help us to help you.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Rich_WH
    Rich_WH Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    I would be happy to speak to malc if i hadn't had the experiences i have had dealing with eon over the last few years.
    I received another automated call from them today, i get them continuously.
    I am very sad that some of the the people that look at this forum can't understand what it is like to be constantly bullied and harassed by a company that you had a contract with over a year ago and no longer have a contract with.
    How would you feel if you were being attacked by a company you no longer had a contract with and there was no one out there that could stop them ??

Why don't they post post a copy of a valid contract they seem to suggest i have with them on this site !! You will all be able to see that it does not exists!!!
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,106 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 1 November 2018 at 1:28PM
    Options
    Until you contact Malc you will probably continue to get the calls and you will be digging a deeper and deeper hole re the new building you occupy.

Eon cannot put things right until they know who you are.

You best approach may be to WRITE not email or phone a letter headed COMPLAINT. Keep to the facts - account numbers, dates - and keep emotion out of it.

What do your other members of your group say. ?
    Never pay on an estimated bill
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Rich_WH wrote: »
    I would be happy to speak to malc if i hadn't had the experiences i have had dealing with eon over the last few years.
    I received another automated call from them today, i get them continuously.
    I am very sad that some of the the people that look at this forum can't understand what it is like to be constantly bullied and harassed by a company that you had a contract with over a year ago and no longer have a contract with.
    How would you feel if you were being attacked by a company you no longer had a contract with and there was no one out there that could stop them ??

Why don't they post post a copy of a valid contract they seem to suggest i have with them on this site !! You will all be able to see that it does not exists!!!

As much as I would like to talk to you Rich WH, I'm not the right person to sort this for you. This lies with our Business section and specifically the Business Moves team. Please see my earlier posts as to how to contact them and the information they'll need.

I agree with Robin9. It's best to put this in writing as a formal complaint. We can then follow the complaints route I outlined earlier.

Unless you've a specific question for me, I think it's best I withdraw from this particular conversation as I don't want to add to your sense of being harassed by us. My only intention is to put you in touch with the best people here to sort this out.

Of course, if you do need my explicit advice on something else, I'll be only too happy to re-join the thread.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    Robin9 wrote: »
    Until you contact Malc you will probably continue to get the calls and you will be digging a deeper and deeper hole re the new building you occupy.

Eon cannot put things right until they know who you are.

You best approach may be to WRITE not email or phone a letter headed COMPLAINT. Keep to the facts - account numbers, dates - and keep emotion out of it.

What do your other members of your group say. ?

Good advice Robin9. Thanks for that. I agree, a formal written complaint is the best way to go here.

Malc
  • PennineAcute
    PennineAcute Posts: 1,161 Forumite
    Options
    A company decides (rightly or wrongly) That you owe them money. Until you contact them, they will not go away.

It seems to me that you are burying your head. I have done that in the past and so have plenty of others. That though does not sort out the issue.

You have to contact them and then you can begin to bring this to a close.
  • Rich_WH
    Rich_WH Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    IF I HAD THE ADDRESS AND THE HEAD OF THE COMPLAINTS TEAMS NAME I WOULD WRITE THEM A LETTER AS YOU ALL SUGGEST BUT i EXPECT TO BE GIVEN THE RUN AROUND AND NOT TREATED FAIRLY AND COMPASSIONATELY AS MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DICTATES.

I WONDER IF ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES FROM EON ?
    I THINK IT'S TELLING THAT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN FIT TO PUT UP ON THIS SITE A LEGAL CONTRACT THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY THINK THEY HAVE WITH ME. WHAT DOES THAT TELL ALL OF YOU ?!
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,106 Forumite
    Options
    From their web site :

Business Customer Service, E.ON Energy Solutions Ltd, PO Box 2010, NG1 9GQ

Simply head your letter COMPLAINT
    Never pay on an estimated bill
  • poppellerant
    Options
    Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.

Phone Eon up and have somebody with you to help you. At the start of the call, let Eon know you are stressed and have a heart condition, then give them the name of the person with you and that you would like them to act as your third party in the event of you not being able to continue the call.
  • Nobody is going to help OP while they bury their head in the sand!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure