Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Former_MSE_Forum_Manager
    Options
    It's been a difficult decision to decide what to do about the Madeline discussions that crop up all over the site. There have been many complaints to the 'abuse team' about them; and many who have complained about the complainers. The disappearance of this wee girl is a tragedy.

A link to the Madeline official website was included in the weekly e-mail that goes to 1.25 million people, and reaches far more than the Chat Forum. However this is a MoneySaving website, and we always operate a policy of trying to keep the boards free for 'on-topic' discussion. Therefore as this is a now an issue that has reached an amazing number of people - I can't see that it's appropriate to have discussions in the main MoneySaving boards. As such I have closed this discussion down, you will find discussions in the Money Savers Arms and Discussion Time boards, which are the appropriate place.

While I am writing on the subject I'd like to point out that there are many different opinions on how Madeline's disappearance has been handled by her parents, the police and the authorities. The arguments get very heated. Yet let's all remember there is a little girl missing and many people are upset about it. Please be polite when you disagree.

Follow @MSE_Forum on twitter
    Join the MSE Forum
    New forum user? Watch our New to the Forum? Youtube guide
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing