Taking one step at a time-after death, before birth

Options

Comments

• candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    CONGRATS on the impending new baby hun.I'm so happy for you and little Miss :D
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Silver_Queen
    Options
    Hi Kavics, I have lurked your diary as well as your old one and read it page by page. I am so glad that you are happy and Mini Kavics sounds like an absolute delight. Congrats on your pregnancy and wish you the best for the future.
    Debt Totals July 2019::
    [STRIKE]£350 Natwest Credit Card [/STRIKE]/ ]Now £0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) £15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now £7,000 £5,000 sister loan/ Now £0[STRIKE]£500 train ticket loan from parents [/STRIKE]/ Now £0 (paid off 16/02/18)[STRIKE]£2,000 Overdraft[/STRIKE] Now £0 (paid off 09/03/18) £1,967.83 Barclays 0% card Now £0
    Total £7,000
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Congratulations, what a great year you've had :) Best of luck for the impending birth.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • miffy257
    Options
    Thankyou for the update and so glad that life has taken a wonderful turn for you and your little girl. Have a Happy Christmas and good luck with the birth in 2019. Happy New Year to you all :j
    £180.00 in 'sistercas'fund
    Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
    Samuel Smiles
  • dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wow, I'm sooooo pleased for you all x
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • kavics177 said:
    I can't believe it's been 2 years that I updated this thread. I got logged out from my username and couldn't restore it at all so had to do a new one. If anyone interested,here is an update on us:
    Mini Kavics turned 8 yesterday. She is funny, determined and very very stubborn. She does basketball now and swimming, plays the cello. She is very clever, speaks two languages and has lots of friends.
    Toddler Kavics is now 21 months old, very fierce and stubborn. She is also very loving and very much into horses and Father Christmas. I can't believe how much we needed her, she just makes us all complete. 
    I'm happy, we are settled with a good life. My OH is very loving and I truly admire him for being able to live with 3 girls :). We are now debt free and saving money to change our cars as well as retirement and investments. I can't believe where I am right now, life was so hard a couple of years ago. When people said that time helped healing I laughed at them but actually they were right, time really helped. We talk about Leo often and we will always miss him, he would be so proud of mini Kavics.
    I still read threads here, keep me grounded with money and budgeting. 

Lovely to see you back posting. So pleased you are happy now.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,288 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I can remember reading your diary when you first lost your OH and I’m so pleased to read how happy you are now. I can’t believe your little girl is 8, that’s gone so fast.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    I remember your diary too and so glad to read your update and how things have turned out for you.  
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lovely to hear from you again, and so pleased everything has worked out for you all x
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure