Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• GavL
    GavL Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    fingers crossed! mine's is barclays. some i've seen are quick, others have said notoriously slow.
  • GavL
    Options
    Fingers crossed!

It's Barclays for me - some have seemed fairly quick from what I have seen others have said they're notoriously slow.
  • Jennifer_Davey
    Options
    Tracker updated. Valuation booked in for next Tuesday.... they’ve also noted the need to speak to the broker about the application and see evidence of my second income - assuming because this doesn’t go into my main bank account. Just hope that’s all it is. I hate all of this process!
    Credit score slowly improving!
  • GavL
    Options
    Good luck! I have had a request for further details (P60 and a query on a spend) so movement too. I'm now up to high-doe again as know it'll be another wait!
  • Jennifer_Davey
    Options
    Mortgage offer received this morning!!

Now I’m off to the waiting to exchange thread - we’ve got FTB and our vendors are moving into rented so we’re aiming for completion first week of July 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻:beer:
    Credit score slowly improving!
  • GavL
    Options
    Mortgage offer received this morning!!

Now I’m off to the waiting to exchange thread - we’ve got FTB and our vendors are moving into rented so we’re aiming for completion first week of July 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻:beer:

Congratulations! :j
  • FTB_CO
    FTB_CO Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    FTB_CO wrote: »
    Hello all!

offer accepted 13/05/19
    application submitted 15/05/19
    valuation booked for 24/05/19

Do you think we will hear from Nationwide in the meantime? The AIP only requested my partners 3 months payslips. Nothing for myself at all and no bank statements for either of us.

TIA

UPDATE!

offer accepted 13/05/19
    application submitted 15/05/19
    valuation booked for 24/05/19
    offer received 28/05/19 ! :j

So happy with how quick Nationwide dealt with our application - they kept us up to date constantly via text. We didn't even need to provide any bank statements - just my partners pay slips (not even mine!!). Months of worrying and cutting down on spending for nothing.

Time for me to move over to the "waiting to exchange thread"!!!!
  • Catkei
    Catkei Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Can finally join this thread, although I'm so nervous about the application and if it's all going to go ok.
    First offer declined: 7th May
    Viewed a couple of other properties
    Second offer accepted: 14th May
    Solicitor instructed: 15th May
    Mortgage application: 29th May
    And now the waiting game!!
  • SarahB89
    SarahB89 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Mortgage application has been in for over a week now and Natwest just keep asking for more info! Originally sent 3 months payslips, then 3 months bank statements, now they want a further three months of payslips and my fiance's work contract.

Hoping there's no more requests as I'm off on a work trip for a week...
  • Florda5
    Florda5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    We had had our AIP accepted last Wednesday. We have now submitted a full application, however Accord have requested a few more documents which have been sent special delivery. Hoping to hear soming soon ��
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback