Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• Beckfordbaby
    Options
    Calling all central London video shoppers.......ITS Incognito are looking for some covert video mystery shoppers. I've worked for this family company for several years and find them very good. They pay a reasonable fee and the month following the assignment. Apply online through their website.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    GfK payment in tomorrow (Friday) :)

ESA in the bank too :j
  • JohnnyG
    JohnnyG Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    GfK payment in tomorrow (Friday) :)

And there it is. I'd forgotten just how much work I'd done for them over the last few weeks :)
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    Hello,
    I recently did my first shop for TNS Could you tell me how long status ' received ' should be on a shop log before it is approved or paid please?
    Thanks for any help!
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,
    I recently did my first shop for TNS Could you tell me how long status ' received ' should be on a shop log before it is approved or paid please?
    Thanks for any help!

It can take upto a week and it will change to "Booked In" which means it is OK for pay, but if you haven't had any follow up questions then it should be fine.
  • JohnnyG
    Options
    Hello,
    Thanks for any help!

Nearly all of my TNS shops only ever read 'received', never changing to anything else. Have you checked the 'Shop Payment Review' link to see what it says on there?

Payment is only ever made at the end of the month but depends on when you carried out the job. For example, I carried out a job on the 10 Jun and was paid on the 28 Jun. I carried out a job on the 20 Jun and was paid on the 28 Jul.
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    Thank you Big Graeme :o
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    ..........and Johnny G. Nice of you to take the time to help! I appreciate it.
  • PeteW
    PeteW Posts: 1,212 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have tweeted Martin about getting 7,000 people to sign up as mystery shoppers without even mentioning their tax liabilities, suggest others do likewise.

Has anyone considered the Tern loan jobs? Any thoughts on how it might effect your credit rating?
  • JohnnyG
    Options
    PeteW wrote: »
    Has anyone considered the Tern loan jobs? Any thoughts on how it might effect your credit rating?

PeteW, I give serious consideration to any job that involves a credit check, etc.

I've done one job with TNS, that involved a credit check, but the fee was well worth it. I've since turned down jobs with both TERN and ESA as, if I'm going to get a credit check, then the fee needs to be well worth it. Additionally, I will probably restrict myself to 1 credit check job per year as I'm unsure as to the implications on ones credit rating.

Any one else got any thoughts on credit check jobs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure