Mystery Shopping Thread 25 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Comments

• CrazyClum
    CrazyClum Posts: 242 Forumite
    When is the REACT payment date?

I've forgotten!
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    CrazyClum wrote: »
    When is the REACT payment date?

I've forgotten!

26th, might be a good idea to add this to the first posts weeg
  • Forgive me if I'm being particularly daft (it's late! I'm tired!) but I finally gave in and did a train job; how do I reclaim the ridiculously expensive postage from ESA? Am I missing something? Or is that a standard charge and they add it to your payment automatically?

(As an aside, I've not sent anything special delivery for ages so I made the poor woman in the post office repeat herself 3 times before I believed that was really how much it cost. :rotfl:)
  • dazza.mk
    dazza.mk Posts: 1,927
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Forgive me if I'm being particularly daft (it's late! I'm tired!) but I finally gave in and did a train job; how do I reclaim the ridiculously expensive postage from ESA? Am I missing something? Or is that a standard charge and they add it to your payment automatically?

(As an aside, I've not sent anything special delivery for ages so I made the poor woman in the post office repeat herself 3 times before I believed that was really how much it cost. :rotfl:)

With mine they added it automatically to one of the jobs, but I know others had issues.
  • weeg
    weeg Posts: 1,056
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    26th, might be a good idea to add this to the first posts weeg

Done! Have made changes suggested by PM too.
  • purple.sarah
    purple.sarah Posts: 2,517
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, I'm new to this and just got feedback on my first job, which involved a phone call to book an appointment. The mystery shopping company told me off for making unnecessary conversation. Oops! I think I was just a bit nervous. I have apologised, thanked them for the feedback and said I will avoid unnecessary conversation in future. Do you think I will still get paid? They haven't said I won't. Should I ask them or would that be inappropriate?
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, I'm new to this and just got feedback on my first job, which involved a phone call to book an appointment. The mystery shopping company told me off for making unnecessary conversation. Oops! I think I was just a bit nervous. I have apologised, thanked them for the feedback and said I will avoid unnecessary conversation in future. Do you think I will still get paid? They haven't said I won't. Should I ask them or would that be inappropriate?

Sounds a bit harsh to me - sometimes you need to build up some rapport get the necessary information that their after
  • dazza.mk wrote: »
    With mine they added it automatically to one of the jobs, but I know others had issues.

Thanks! I suppose I will just have to wait and see...
  • Tudorc1
    Tudorc1 Posts: 507 Forumite
    Thanks! I suppose I will just have to wait and see...

You can check so see if it is on the up-coming pay-run

My Settings - Pay History

Mine is showing against one of the visits.
  • superliss
    superliss Posts: 867
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Larac wrote: »
    Sounds a bit harsh to me - sometimes you need to build up some rapport get the necessary information that their after

I don't see the problem with having a chat as thats what normal customers often do! Only issue I suppose is that it takes longer to sift the necessary info from the call.
    Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family