May Bring Your Lunch to Work

Options

Comments

• Fosterdog
    Fosterdog Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Today is muesli with avocado, fresh blueberries and strawberries and topped with Greek yoghurt, a colleague has made cupcakes for the canteen so will enjoy one of those as my dessert today. That puts me to 4/20, although I've just realised that due to my shift pattern and the bank holidays I may only have 19 working days this month.
  • wishus
    wishus Posts: 1,192 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    6/19 - v. similar to yesterday. 2 pittas stuffed with carrot, falafel (3 between 2), green pepper, a scrape of houmous. No avocado - had that for brekkie on toast. More peppers.
    Back in debt again, but for a good cause. £17K to go

April Grocery Challenge: £228.36/200

Decluttering 856/2024 Awards 🥇
    (22/04/24)
  • Blackbeard_of_Perranporth
    Options
    Inn my packed lunch box today is Salad, Quiche, New tatties, and two clubs. Some Bourneville also made it. Proper Food and good for you!
    I have updated my previous packed lunch box
  • Dorisd
    Dorisd Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Day 4
    4/18 More grilled ham and cheese toasties
    🎊Debt Free 8 Jan 2022[/center]🎉
    Language Learners Chat- Portuguese
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Fosterdog wrote: »
    That puts me to 4/20, although I've just realised that due to my shift pattern and the bank holidays I may only have 19 working days this month.

Do you want to alter your target to 19 instead of 20? Let me know and I'll alter it.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Afternoon, it's nice and sunny here :)

I've updated the list on the first page, please let me know if I have missed anyone off.

Ham and pickle sandwich today on seeded bread and a packet of crisps for lunch for me today.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Purplemumof2 :D

Have kept a clean sheet; every working day of the month so that's 8 of 24 so far ;)

Thanks
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Soundgirlrocks
    Options
    Ham cheese and tomato in a brioche roll & an apple again 6/18

Does anyone else find that doing little daily challenges spurs them on in other areas? I been motivated to organised my banking apps so can now see all my accounts at a quick glance. If anyone banks with HSBC I really like the new Money Connected app it lets me see all my accounts in one place.
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    3/16 - had a goats cheese and beetroot salad with a yoghurt
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Does anyone else find that doing little daily challenges spurs them on in other areas? I been motivated to organised my banking apps so can now see all my accounts at a quick glance. If anyone banks with HSBC I really like the new Money Connected app it lets me see all my accounts in one place.

I have a bit, it does spur me on to think whether I want to actually buy my lunch and spend the money I could be saving.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure