Keep Moving Challenge for 2018

Options

Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening all.

Last year I completed 2000 miles, I would like to achieve 3000 this year.
  • trailingspouse
    Options
    I'm in. Fitbit at the ready.

I seem to have stopped wearing it over the last couple of weeks (doesn't really go with a party frock...) but will put it back on on 1st Jan.

I generally hit 10,000 steps every day, and between 40 and 50 flights of stairs. Looking to make it happen on days when it doesn't happen 'naturally', if that makes sense.
    No longer a spouse, or trailing, but MSE won't allow me to change my username...
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would like to join you. I am going to aim for least 10,000 steps every day....and 2018 miles in the year. :j
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    and we are off :T

A happy New Year to everyone joining in with this Keep Moving Challenge for 2018 and a great big thanks from me for seeing us off to such a good start. :T

We all have our own targets that we hope to acheive and there was no hesitation on my part to get started this morning in spite of the rain, my first 2 miles are in the bank and my dog is already itching to get out again :o
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Feeling a bit lethargic after New Year celebrations and a 2 0 clock bed time :eek:

Will make an effort to get out for a walk later and this is also day one of my dry January.

Ive done it the last two years so know I can do it. Wondering whether to carry it on a little longer this year or to just really cut down on the wine I drink in the house.

It would be easy if it was just me but my OH likes a drink and of course constantly offers me one too and I do enjoy the odd glass of nice wine! ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Tough start for me, was out drinking until 4:30am!!
    Was so tired and hungover this morning but managed to do 2 parkruns this morning :)
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • alba7
    alba7 Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    3.15 miles for me today. Hoping to make it to 4 miles by the end of today.

Happy New Year!
  • skilly
    skilly Posts: 922 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Happy new year all, bit of a slow start today .only managed 3 miles today .
    sealed pot challenge number 31 3£496/4£706.75/5 £376.74/6 £645.08/ 7 £861.34 /8 £786.90/9£610.49/10 £722.03 / 16 £802.00/ 17 £? gold star from sue 🌟
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 January 2018 at 8:42PM
    Options
    6 miles for me today, feeling a little sore head after last night, so had to go out for fresh air.

7.38 went out for another little walk
  • trailingspouse
    Options
    Epic fail here - late night last night of course, then lunch out, then a longish drive home. Dark and raining by the time we got home. Only option now is to run up and down the stairs a lot.
    No longer a spouse, or trailing, but MSE won't allow me to change my username...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure