IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Britannia Parking Final Reminder

Options

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Please don't go elsewhere to look for help if you are thinking of paying for it

Stick with us!!
  • Stormy2
    Stormy2 Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    ok forget it , i,m out

you have been told that they will fold atv POPLa , instead you are willing to risk 6 yrs of crap letters and a potential court /ccj

pay up , I,m out
    no problem
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 29 January 2018 at 9:47PM
    Options
    I keep saying the same thing then people are commenting on how many pages this is going on for. No I haven't. You have suggested I copy paste the linked one even though the email I have makes it look silly... I have looked at it and 3 out of the 4 reasons I can not use which seems as though it will make me look even more of an idiot than I already do... that is why I am writing to all the agencies you suggested and will look for someone to help me with PoPLA after the weekend.

You appear to be believing the template email from Britannia is something special, and that because they say they complied with the POFA 2012 and spouted some computerised rejection wording at you, that your case is blown out of the water.

Wrong.

Copy the one I gave you.

Adapt it to suit, but no crossing out entire appeal points because you believe Britannia have done something special here. You were reading a completely standard, computerised, template rejection email everyone gets!

Not sure what you mean by looking for someone to help you with POPLA?

Don't pay any 'company' offering to do it for you. Beware, at least check out their reputation in Trust Pilot first!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Stormy2
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    Please don't go elsewhere to look for help if you are thinking of paying for it

Stick with us!!

I was trying to .....then papa came in ......

I was folowing all advice given today.. I've taken screenshots and got together all the docs to send off. I was just going to find someone physical to help me compile the POPLA is all as I am finding that too difficult.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Ah that's good, get that person to use the one I showed you, and edit it a little tiny bit.
  • Stormy2
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You appear to be believing the template email from Britannia is something special, and that because they say they complied with the POFA 2012 and spouted some computerised rejection wording at you, that your case is blown out of the water.

Wrong.

Copy the one I gave you.

Adapt it to suit, but no crossing out entire appeal points because you believe Britannia have done something special here. You were reading a completely standard, computerised, template rejection email everyone gets!

I do understand what you're saying... it's just the adapt to suit part that I am having problems with. I will try my best and get some help from someone if possible to get this done. If I can't find anybody then ....well I am unsure

Thank you I do appreciate all you are doing.. I do alreay feel a complete fool and that is not a nice way to feel but I'm trying to take this in believe me.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    If you can't find anyone, just copy the other one! Please trust us.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I feel like shouting. Just copy and paste. You will win. Easy. Simple. Just cut and paste.
  • Stormy2
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I am in the process of collating everything and copy pasting as advised. As you can see I have changed my user name as advised in this thread. However as all the quotes from my posts have my previous username on I am wondering how changing my name will help me now? I started to edit also as advised but again ... the quotes throughout this thread show the originals anyway. Can I get those removed to protect my identity?

Thank you for all your help... I DO trust you... it's me I have no confidence in but I'm getting down to it.

I will let you know the outcome.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Yes but you might have to send the people who quoted you, a private message.

I will now double check my posts here and will delete your old username if I've quoted it.

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure