Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You should be really pleased with yourself, I think we are all very proud of you x

Seconded x

That is a great idea, bubbs send me photos of her to keep me motivated.... she knows I am competitive.... it is just finding your own way through the weight loss journey.

I also have to admit I am motivated by half stone mark, and noticed I was loosing weight when rude activities did not involve stomach rocking!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You are so rude:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i need 2 1/2lb for 4 1/2 st:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    I avoid photos as much as I can. I have a few photos from over the years, but none of me last Christmas just before I joined.

I did measure my chest, waist and hips when I started, and have done at intervals, and I know I am thinner, but I don't know it.

I know that doesn't make sense, but I think you lot probably get it.

And agree Beanie, I think as females we generally have pretty poor body image, and feel we don't look great even if we are stunning (which I'm sure you are)

I get this, my boots are no longer snug around my calfs, and the boots I could not fit into as my calfs were too big, now fit.

If you all have not realised that I have a distorted sense of humour/view of life you may want to stop reading this sentence... but Ladies, just remember that that you are beautiful and sexy just the way you are..... and that there are enough men who would pay good money for you! Value yourself, love yourself (but not in public!!)
    Sephs wrote: »
    Well done to all this week. I was weighed last night after a two week hiatus and I'd gained 2lbs. I was totally expecting the gain and I took it on the chin and stayed for group.

I've got a busy few weeks coming up as I'm off to Morocco on Friday, and I can't see any losses until January now. I'm going to go to the gym whilst I'm there and try to fill up on lovely speed foods. I'm 4lbs from my target weight of 10st and I really, really want to get there now!

That is impressive x
    Lost 2.5 lbs this week,and was Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month too!:j:T:j:T:beer:
    Shows how hopeless my group is that 4.5 lbs was the biggest loss in the whole group in a whole month:eek:. Only about 10-12 people stay to class,and 5 of those are target members;)

Your loss is a good sustainable loss, celebrate :T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Bubbs~~you hoping for your 2 1/2 lbs before Christmas?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    1.5lb off for me. Still not back to 4 stone but getting there

Well done xxx
    bubbs wrote: »
    You are so rude:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i need 2 1/2lb for 4 1/2 st:eek:

B****.....:D:D:D:D:D

I am 3 lbs off 3 stone loss.

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

I would bloody like it this week , thankyou very much:rotfl: god help you ALL if i have another crap loss this week:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Well done xxx

B****.....:D:D:D:D:D

I am 3 lbs off 3 stone loss.

:rotfl::rotfl:

:T:T:T:T well done
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options

Bubbs will do this, she is so motivated.

Although I am paying Mr Bubbs to secretly feed her fat!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I would bloody like it this week , thankyou very much:rotfl: god help you ALL if i have another crap loss this week:p:rotfl::rotfl:

:eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    What day do you weigh in case I need to hide?:p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options

God help Mr Buubs!
    :T:T:T:T well done

You can congratulate me when I have caught you up!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    :eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    What day do you weigh in case I need to hide?:p

I'm have planned my working week around avoiding her area on her weigh day! On a bad weigh day, I've hear that the police refuse to leave the police station.

:D:D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport