Prezzo Vouchers Discussion

Options

Comments

• heaters
    Options
    Had difficulty receiving the voucher once I had completed the registration so I called my local Prezzo's and they took my email details which they gave to head office and HO sent me the voucher. Very helpful. :D
  • jicms
    jicms Posts: 482 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Doc_N wrote: »
    They're OK, but Italian restaurants are now everywhere and getting very boring. Pizza, pasta, pizza, pasta, pizza, pasta.

No surprise it's such a popular format with restaurant groups like Prezzo - pasta's very cheap, and so is pizza dough.

Very, very formulaic. Always the same, whichever branch you go to - just like McDonalds. Rather boring after the first 3 or 4 visits.

Prices not bad for dinner - expensive for lunch, though.

Couldn't agree more, my thoughts exactly. I'm sure there're more "Italian" restaurants than there are in Italy! And yes it's because they're the cheapest foods to prepare. Unlike in Italy where pasta's a starter followed by a meat, fish, veg dish, here there's not much more choice than pizza and pasta and all the chains are much the same.

All of these vouchers are for the Italian style restaurants. How about some Indian/Chinese/Mexican etc. 2 for 1's!
  • Lynocat
    Options
    Hi how long is it before you get the vouchers? I've been waiting two days, I had thought it would instantaneous. BTW, having tried Prezzo for the first time in Bath, we were really impressed with service, food etc. Having now tried two further restaurants, one was good, one was dreadful, especially the service where having asked for a clean glass (still had lipstick on it and I wasn't wearing any...), were then treated very curtly.
  • blunt_crayon
    Options
    Lynocat wrote: »
    Hi how long is it before you get the vouchers? I've been waiting two days, I had thought it would instantaneous. BTW, having tried Prezzo for the first time in Bath, we were really impressed with service, food etc. Having now tried two further restaurants, one was good, one was dreadful, especially the service where having asked for a clean glass (still had lipstick on it and I wasn't wearing any...), were then treated very curtly.

I am still waiting for mine, I rang head office this morning and they told me to email [EMAIL="itsupport@prezzoplc.co.uk"]itsupport@prezzoplc.co.uk[/EMAIL] still waiting though!
    plus ça change........
  • Lol
    Lol Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    Just a thought but check your Junk mail box, as I found mine in there..
  • EverDecreasingCircles
    Options
    Mine just came through immediately, but expired yesterday :confused: Will phone tomorrow morning and see what they say as I'm going tomorrow evening.

EDC
    Biggest win: £10,000 from Pepsi
    Favourite win: Handmade jewellery worth £1000
    ITV Winners Club Member #1
    Check out the ITV Winners Club in IWIWIW
    I shall write in ever decreasing circles until I have nothing left to say
  • Alien18
    Alien18 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All,

Just had a look on the voucher you print out and it says Excludes Saturdays on it. Can anyone confirm that they have used it on a Saturday?

Thanks,
    Alien
  • Alien18
    Alien18 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Ah nevermind, it seems that following the google link gives you a slightly different voucher.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/5851560/2-for-1-main-meals-at-Prezzo.html
  • MSE_Deborah
    Options
    Hi there Alien,

If you use this link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/6415819/Food-offer-2-for-1-main-meals-at-Prezzo.html that should take you through to the current Prezzo voucher on the Telegraph website. This one is valid every day until Sun 29 Nov 09.

The below link is an old Prezzo voucher on the Telegraph site, which is not valid on Saturdays and expired in August.

Hope this helps,
    MSE Deborah

Alien18 wrote: »
    Ah nevermind, it seems that following the google link gives you a slightly different voucher.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/5851560/2-for-1-main-meals-at-Prezzo.html

Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
  • System
    System Posts: 178,100 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have eaten at Amersham & Reading several times, the food has always been really good - I think it's the best pizza/pasta place (food better than Pizza Express, Zizzi, Ask etc)

The service has always been very good aswell - highly recommend it.
    Baked meatballs pasta dish is yummy and prawns starter is really good..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure