Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon
    Just a quick post as I’m waiting to have a massage to hopefully ease my damn neck and shoulders!!
    WI last night- -4lb
    Pretty happy with that as have been saintly this last week.
    Will post properly later xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I SO want to gte my 1.5 stone award this week! trying really hard.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done MrsR. That's a brilliant loss!:T

Fingers crossed penny. :)

sarymclary wrote: »
    I've found a cure for my over-eating.... been to the dentist and he's numbed my face so much I cannot use my mouth!
    Drastic!!:eek:

I'm sure you're right gtq and lots of things can interfere with regular weightloss:(. All we can do is work on the things we can control. :)

I succumbed to a couple of chocolates last night. DH was given a box of those chocolate seashells and insisted on sharing. :) 2 chocolates came to 6 syns but I think I'd prefer one of the 70% bars from Aldi for 7 when I need a fix. I'm hoping to stay syn free today though. I went out for coffee and everyone else ate biscuits but me!:D

EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, fried eggs, baked beans, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO hash with beetroot
    D: baked salmon, cauli steak, SW chips, asparagus, mushrooms, tomato
    Syns: None!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done Mrs R:T:T:T
    Good luck Penny and GTQ:D
    Maman i have been so good ths week i should have a halo on:rotfl::rotfl: if i don't get a loss i will be so peeded off:o
    B berries and fat free greek yog
    L chopped gammon , 1/2 cucumber and strawberries
    T curry
    Later fruit and yog
    Hexa Milk
    Hexb none
    curry-001.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    What is it about Bubbs food, it always makes me drool, even the curry which sadly I can no longer eat(illness related)
    Today I made bung it in the crockpot chicken stew with carrot and green beans - must get more beans on over in Aldi.

Went a long walk with dog and stopped at Costa coffee where I just had plane coffee with skinny milk. I was amazed at how good I was at resisting the cakes, just sat outside with dog and had coffee and a Hi Life bar!!

Today
    B Bran, yog and mixed fruits
    L Bacon Medallions, tom, mushroom and egg
    D Chicken stew carrot and beans

HEA and HEB
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Vegastare but i think we eat with our eyes so try to make it look nice :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Evening All
    Some brilliant losses this week I sadly have another sts

I thought I'd been good this week so not sure what's happened, will try and up my speed for the next week and see if that helps, couple of slips yesterday and today, yesterday I was baking some cakes for a baby shower today, had to sample the icing and a tiny bit of one cupcake and one brownie.
    Today was the baby shower at work and a colleague cooked lunch comprising of spicy rice, jerk chicken, plantain and veggies. Was hot but delicious, lucky for me by the time I went to lunch all my cakes had been eaten :rotfl:

Off next week but am going to try my hardest to stick to plan, but it's so hard when the whole family are off as temptation is rife :eek:
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    Another - 1/2lb again for me. Have resigned myself to the fact that whatever I do, it is for the long haul. At least it is off :o
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening :)
    My neck and shoulders are absolutely screaming :D I’m hoping that it eases tomorrow- I’ve got too much on to be in pain :D That said they do seem a bit looser than they were :D haven’t much felt like eating today- too warm for that caper :rotfl: that said, I have managed to keep on plan today!
    Today’s food:
    B: HEXB porridge with HEXA milk and blueberries, water
    L: Chicken, Uncle Ben’s rice (2.5) carrots, cauli, broccoli, water
    T: Tuna pasta salad (1.5 for mayo) 2 x HiFi (6) Skinny Whip bar (4) water
    S: 4 Broghies with smoked salmon (4)
    Syns: 18
    Going tomorrow to discuss the menus for my reception- that’s going to be fun :D Trying not to think about the lovely food :rotfl: thankfully I don’t have to taste it!!!! :D
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You could always have a SW reception MrsR .:eek::rotfl:

If you want to post your menus sirens , we'd be willing to advise on the plan if it helps. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure