Farmfoods, more bargains.

Options
As well as 2x 1kg bags of sugar for £1.50 ,as previously posted, they are now selling the 1kg tub of Kerrymaid Buttery Spread for £1.00 and tinned chopped plum tomatoes in natural juice 800g price marked 59p OR 2x tins for only 80p. Grab some quick.

Comments

• BAGGY
    BAGGY Posts: 522 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They did (think they still do) 3 x 1kg bag of smoked pollock for £10. Also a lot of their frozen veg is 3 for £2 (not brocolli tho)
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    My local Farmfoods had Linda McCartney barbecue packs for £1.00 each, each box has sausages, burgers and a fillet type product.

They also had BOGOF on the Birds Eye Fusions Rice, Country Mushroom and Basmati only. So 4 bags of rice for £1.00.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • gailey_2
    gailey_2 Posts: 2,329 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got sugar other week
    some 3 for 2veg
    milk/bread

the wyke farms 400g chedder flashmarked 2 for £4 is £1.50 each.

I got 7.5kg maris pipes for £3
    bag onions 39p.

i prefer lidls nostia tomatoes.

if you go their website sign up to mailing list they send you 10%vouchers.
    pad by xmas2010 £14,636.65/£20,000::beer:
    Pay off as much as I can 2011 £15008.02/£15,000:j

new grocery challenge £200/£250 feb

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON:D,Onwards and upward2013:)
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Todays bargain was Nestle Breakaway packs of 8+8 free for 89p.
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Plenty of chocolate bargains in ours. I take chocolate to my Mum who is in a care home and as I take for others I need a lot. Yesterday 2 for a £1 bags of Aero orange bubbles. Dairy Milk chocolate Bubbly bars mint also, that have a £1 on wrapper 59p also have turkish delight ones same price. Really big similar bars I think 200 g were £1. 5 boxes of caramel or mint poppets for £1, 5 boxes of tic tac mints £1. Also had either 5 lindt chocolate eggs or 5 lindt little gold rabbits for £1. Also 5 packs trebor x strong mints a £1.
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,126 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They have 10 litre of sunflower cooking oil £9:99.
  • tori.k
    tori.k Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    Ive just found out there is a farmfoods just under 40miles from us is the deals really that good thats it's worth doing a 3 monthly freezer stock up trip is is it just weekly offers they run?
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    tori.k wrote: »
    Ive just found out there is a farmfoods just under 40miles from us is the deals really that good thats it's worth doing a 3 monthly freezer stock up trip is is it just weekly offers they run?

It depends how large the store is. A lot of the deals are short lived, especially on the really cheap Branded frozen items. Having said that I would say that it would be worth it. You can view their deals on the website and also print off a Conditional Spend Money off Coupon. This would enable you to assess when would be the best time to go.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • milliemonster
    milliemonster Posts: 3,708 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler
    Options
    Just been and stocked up, I am a bit of far foods regular but currently I do think they have some great offers on, I bought the bars of bubbly chocolate, they had surf infusions liquid, 25 washes bottle for £2.25, frozen mixed peppers which I use a lot, 3 for £2, also frozen sliced mushrooms 2 for £1 which I use in spag Bol, curries etc, the sugar £1.50 for 2, Ben and jerrys £2 a tub which is cheaper than they even are on offer in the main supermarkets, they also had the muller fat free Greek yogurts luscious lemon x 4 pack, 2 for £2 which is a bargain and 8 omega 3 birds eye fish fingers for 60p!
    Aug GC £63.23/£200, Total Savings £0
  • nannaC
    nannaC Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    Their chicken breast portions and whole chickens are good value at £10 for any three. I use the mini fillets in curries, Hovis bread 2 for £1.60, Pataks curry sauces are 2 for £1.60, Oakham? ham pieces are £1 [look carefully and you will find packs with full slices, also currently 25% extra free], the block butter is good, 1100 pg tips tea bags were a bargain, also stocked up on chocs,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback