New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Farmfoods, more bargains.

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Food Shopping & Groceries
574 replies 222.7K views
peewhyeffpeewhyeff Forumite
985 posts
Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Food Shopping & Groceries
As well as 2x 1kg bags of sugar for £1.50 ,as previously posted, they are now selling the 1kg tub of Kerrymaid Buttery Spread for £1.00 and tinned chopped plum tomatoes in natural juice 800g price marked 59p OR 2x tins for only 80p. Grab some quick.

Replies

• BAGGYBAGGY Forumite
    521 posts
    ✭✭
    They did (think they still do) 3 x 1kg bag of smoked pollock for £10. Also a lot of their frozen veg is 3 for £2 (not brocolli tho)
  • TurkishdreamerTurkishdreamer Forumite
    464 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    My local Farmfoods had Linda McCartney barbecue packs for £1.00 each, each box has sausages, burgers and a fillet type product.

They also had BOGOF on the Birds Eye Fusions Rice, Country Mushroom and Basmati only. So 4 bags of rice for £1.00.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • gailey_2gailey_2 Forumite
    2.3K posts
    I got sugar other week
    some 3 for 2veg
    milk/bread

the wyke farms 400g chedder flashmarked 2 for £4 is £1.50 each.

I got 7.5kg maris pipes for £3
    bag onions 39p.

i prefer lidls nostia tomatoes.

if you go their website sign up to mailing list they send you 10%vouchers.
    pad by xmas2010 £14,636.65/£20,000::beer:
    Pay off as much as I can 2011 £15008.02/£15,000:j

new grocery challenge £200/£250 feb

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON:D,Onwards and upward2013:)
  • peewhyeffpeewhyeff Forumite
    985 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Todays bargain was Nestle Breakaway packs of 8+8 free for 89p.
  • sheilavwsheilavw Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of chocolate bargains in ours. I take chocolate to my Mum who is in a care home and as I take for others I need a lot. Yesterday 2 for a £1 bags of Aero orange bubbles. Dairy Milk chocolate Bubbly bars mint also, that have a £1 on wrapper 59p also have turkish delight ones same price. Really big similar bars I think 200 g were £1. 5 boxes of caramel or mint poppets for £1, 5 boxes of tic tac mints £1. Also had either 5 lindt chocolate eggs or 5 lindt little gold rabbits for £1. Also 5 packs trebor x strong mints a £1.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • PLRFDPLRFD Forumite
    894 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    They have 10 litre of sunflower cooking oil £9:99.
  • tori.ktori.k Forumite
    3.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive just found out there is a farmfoods just under 40miles from us is the deals really that good thats it's worth doing a 3 monthly freezer stock up trip is is it just weekly offers they run?
  • TurkishdreamerTurkishdreamer Forumite
    464 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    tori.k wrote: »
    Ive just found out there is a farmfoods just under 40miles from us is the deals really that good thats it's worth doing a 3 monthly freezer stock up trip is is it just weekly offers they run?

It depends how large the store is. A lot of the deals are short lived, especially on the really cheap Branded frozen items. Having said that I would say that it would be worth it. You can view their deals on the website and also print off a Conditional Spend Money off Coupon. This would enable you to assess when would be the best time to go.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • milliemonstermilliemonster Forumite
    3.7K posts
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just been and stocked up, I am a bit of far foods regular but currently I do think they have some great offers on, I bought the bars of bubbly chocolate, they had surf infusions liquid, 25 washes bottle for £2.25, frozen mixed peppers which I use a lot, 3 for £2, also frozen sliced mushrooms 2 for £1 which I use in spag Bol, curries etc, the sugar £1.50 for 2, Ben and jerrys £2 a tub which is cheaper than they even are on offer in the main supermarkets, they also had the muller fat free Greek yogurts luscious lemon x 4 pack, 2 for £2 which is a bargain and 8 omega 3 birds eye fish fingers for 60p!
    Aug GC £63.23/£200, Total Savings £0
  • nannaCnannaC Forumite
    469 posts
    ✭✭
    Their chicken breast portions and whole chickens are good value at £10 for any three. I use the mini fillets in curries, Hovis bread 2 for £1.60, Pataks curry sauces are 2 for £1.60, Oakham? ham pieces are £1 [look carefully and you will find packs with full slices, also currently 25% extra free], the block butter is good, 1100 pg tips tea bags were a bargain, also stocked up on chocs,