Farmfoods, more bargains.

Options

Comments

• suki_na_tomodachi
    Options
    Enid0511 wrote: »
    Took a trip to my local this morning to stock up on the ribena deal, gutted the shelves were bare !!

Most of those lines are discontinued now, when I did the orders yesterday (I work at a farmfoods) I noticed only 3 types left to order, unsure whether or not they came in today, or whether those have now been discontinued too as I'm not working today, but sometimes they still show up as available to order, but they run out at the depot if another store orders up on this line and theyre order gets picked first. If you can't see them out though ask a member of staff to check if they have any out the back, as maybe they hadn't yet filled those up.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    My local FF is just next to the Lidl, not sure why I've never actually walked into it, despite living here for over 12 years! Now looking like needs must, for frozen fruit and veggies at least.

I'm sure you'll be dropping in regularly. The frozen veg is amazingly good value. I'm a huge fan of the leeks.

Also worth looking at is toilet roll and kitchen roll and I buy the bags of frozen smoked haddock. They're only smallish pieces of fish but tasty.

I go every few weeks to stock up.
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The BOGOF was only for plain Basmati in my local so I left it, but got some chocolate bargains, 5 toblerones for a quid & 5 of those new Cadbury's Crispello for a quid. http://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/Crispello-2539?p=2539
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    2 x 200g bars dairy milk nutty caramel for just a £1 yesterday, have some other dairy milks 1 for a £1 but they are the 120g ones.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Also worth looking at is toilet roll
    Is it that Nicky stuff, as featured on SuperScrimpers?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is it that Nicky stuff, as featured on SuperScrimpers?

I didn't see the programme but, yes the Nicky stuff. It's thick and quilted and costs £4 for 18 rolls. The Nicky kitchen roll is good too, also thick and quilted, huge rolls and very good value. I don't use kitchen roll much (mostly washable dishcloths) so it lasts me ages.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    7.5 kg Maris Piper potatoes still available at £3....also got Cadbury Dairy Milk nutty caramel 2 x 200g bars for £1.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Do they do frozen edemame beans?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    2 packs of 4 Weight Watcher citrus Yoghurts dated 3/5 £1 yesterday in Farmfoods. Tuc and Cheddar biscuits also 2 for a £1 .
  • suki_na_tomodachi
    Options
    Do they do frozen edemame beans?

No, they don't sorry.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business