Collect plus have lost my parcel and i have no proof of postage - can i do anything?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Fingerwasp
    Options
    I just called them on 01923 601616 or 0845 270 9888 with the time, date, and location the return was sent from and to and they gave me my tracking number and details of how far my return had got. Very helpful customer services!
  • Ian011
    Ian011 Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Beware the 0845 number is premium rate with an additional Service Charge.

Calling the 01 number is always cheaper than calling the 0845 number.
  • Ads009
    Options
    Booked this company to delivery a parcel a iPhone 6s to be exact and it’s never been delivered it got to its1st depot got scanned in then never to be seen again and when you call up and question it there reply is yea it’s lost sorry and that’s it so I’m money down and a phone down now how can such a item tracked go missing after being scanned clearly there staff are in the fiddle and have sticky fingers wouldn’t recommend these to anyway absolutely useless
  • mattyprice4004
    Options
    I’ve used them lots and they’ve been great - and the insurance is quick to pay out.

Just claim on the insurance (which I’m sure you would have taken on an expensive phone) and you’ll be in the same position you started in.
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ads009 wrote: »
    Booked this company to delivery a parcel a iPhone 6s to be exact and it’s never been delivered it got to its1st depot got scanned in then never to be seen again and when you call up and question it there reply is yea it’s lost sorry and that’s it so I’m money down and a phone down now how can such a item tracked go missing after being scanned clearly there staff are in the fiddle and have sticky fingers wouldn’t recommend these to anyway absolutely useless

Did you take out appropriate insurance cover? If so, and it wasn't on their list of prohibited items, you can claim for your loss.
  • LML78
    LML78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi
    I know it’s years ago, but I have the same problem, I am normally so good with receipts, I’ve got absolutely no idea how this one has vanished and it’s typically the parcel that goes missing :( Paul from collect plus, are you still there? Please help...
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Don't people have a clock on the mantelpiece any more? (Older forumites will know where I'm coming from) :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure