talk me down please

Options

Comments

• mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am having a lie down feel bleurgh

More cat pics later (when they get in little sods)
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Hello Polly! Lovely to see you, I often think about you!

Evening Melly! That all sounds positive at the Doctors! It is such a relief that you have a good GP! A medication review could really help OH because sometimes we feel so overwhelmed that even going for help seems like too much so we need a little boost to get us functioning again. I have been there several times and not been able to do a thing until my medication made me feel alive enough to actually be able to take up what was offered.

I hope you are managing to get some sleep. Big hugs.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Still feel odd
    Struggled up and fed and watered everyone now lying back down
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Awww, take it easy as you can this evening, Melly. I really hope you feel better soon.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    I react to medication usually generics so probably that

Just cuddling the monkeys
    Pickles is on OH chair (again)
    Mr Stripey Tigerbabies is on his blanket
    Mr Tomcat is out doing tomcat things

Just had some ratatouille
    Did OH quesidillas
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Well done on managing some ratatouille! There's a reason for OH to get out of bed, at this rate when he does he will be fighting Pickle for his chair!

Medications reactions can be horrid in the first few days. Do take it easy and be careful about standing up because the side effects can make you dizzy sometimes. Whenever I start a new medication I normally lie in bed for a week with my nose poking out of duvet until the worst is over.

• mellymoo74
    Options
    Mainly cotton mouth at the moment

Me and JRT monkeys are lying flat
  • wannabe_sybil
    Options
    I felt extremely peculiar when I started some antidepressants, but it settled down within a week. Hang on there, but if it carries on go back to the doc.

Sending hugs.
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    d75f7d09-603a-4d2d-b3e2-f6514eeb2257_zpskhot9eup.png
  • wannabe_sybil
    wannabe_sybil Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Does your cat ever lie on their back, cross their front paws and kick the living daylights out of them with their back legs? Evil cat used to do that when she was too scared to attack malevolent cat but really, really wanted to.

Lovely to see the pic. Hope you are feeling a little more grounded. Hugs x
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure