Natwest Technical Issues

Options

Comments

• sarahsarah25
    Options
    im expecting my Tax Credits in today so have been completly panicking when didnt see them till I rang the tax credits helpline to have a message saying Natwest,RBS and UlSTER are all have technical difficulties Im currently trying to speak to someone from Natwest been on the line waiting 15 mins now need to pay my childminder and other bills !!!!!!:eek::eek:
  • Lordhightiggythe3rd
    Options
    Any more news? my partners wages arnt in today and some of his work mates with natwest too
    “Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • sarahsarah25
    Options
    ive just got through to natwest been told its gonna take a few hours to sort out !!!!!

I mentioned I heard this was happening yesterday aswell he said the problems they had yesterday are now fixed but these are new problems yeah whatever !
  • Cell
    Cell Posts: 580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Customer Information

Message dated: Thursday 21st June 2012, 08:10am
    We are aware of technical issue affecting some functionality within our online banking, some customers are getting a service temporarily unavailable message. We are working hard to resolve this issue - please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Hmmm...
  • anders2809
    Options
    No wages in my account spoke to Amit on live chat said to contact them in 2-3 hours.
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Options
    Payments going out are ok but not going in.

Guess their technical issues are why it took 3 goes to draw cash at the ATM yesterday morning too!
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • emcguire1234
    Options
    Spoke to Natwest after 20mins on hold - advised that no money going in or out due to technical issues. Hope to have it sorted by 10am.
    If you have money showing on the cash point you can withdraw it, if not you can't.
    Any charges due to unpaid bills will be waived.:eek:
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Ive been on the phone with them for 40 minutes was told at 8.20am that they are trying to get it fixed by 9.00 - this is probably due to my complaining that my food shopping has been cancelled as they cant deliver as no payment has been taken - the banks answer - just go to the store and do your shopping - sadly I cant as Im for want of a better word disabled - their second statement - "use your credit card" - err not everyone has one and Im surely not the only one in the country who does not have one - and their last statement was - "why do you not have any other accounts with money in"......................

Other posters are right - this keeps happening with Natwest luckily it has not effected me this badly as now I have to try and book shopping for tomorrow - probably wont be able to as Friday is busy and Ive just thought its more expensive to have it delivered Friday/Saturday - very money saving though as I wont be eating :rotfl:
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • lady82
    lady82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My tax credits are also not on my account.....
    knows anyone when the Problem is resolved?
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mnm88 wrote: »
    When i spoke to them this morning they said contact them for further information in 2-3 hours!

You would of thought they would of made sure the issue was resolved after yesterday.

And of course the advisors are as helpful as ever!!!!

Bare in mind advisor probably don't know anymore than you do... Lol
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills