Populus Live

Options

Comments

• olliebean
    olliebean Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Did anyone do a survey today and get an error?

There was an error at the end of the survey. I see that the points for survey haven't been added.
    I'd suggest contacting them about this. I had a £2 survey go wrong halfway through the other day, and after contacting them I was credited with £1 for the half of the survey I'd done.
  • GromitFan
    GromitFan Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone been doing the online survey diary? (where you have to log in 3 times on a weekday and then 3 times on Saturday or Sunday just there)
    I completed my weekday and 2 of those for Sunday, but can't get access to the 3rd slot for the Sunday (first tried just gone midnight, but have also tried this morning; supposed to be active until 11.59am this morning).
    Have emailed them, but whilst waiting on their reply was wondering if anyone else was having any issues?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I completed the diary (regarding using electronic devices) a couple of days ago.

It's worth emailing them about it.

Try this link (not sure whether it will work).

https://populuslive.online-host.solutions/asp/P012301p/ActivityDiary.asp?id

Goodd luck
  • GromitFan
    Options
    Thanks for your reply libra10.
    I have emailed, but haven't heard back :( and obviously getting closer to 11:59am.

Did also try clicking on your link, but all timeslots greyed out, so not available to complete.
    The link I've got (and just received again in email this morning) has only the Day 2 - Evening (between 5pm - 12am) slot greyed out (and so not able for me to complete). All other sections are shown in green and marked as complete.
    Not exactly my fault if it wont let me click in, and really hoping it doesn't cause me to lose out on the £5.
    When I emailed I did also send them a screen capture showing the issue, so hopefully that helps.
  • bigisi
    bigisi Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    GromitFan wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply libra10.
    I have emailed, but haven't heard back :( and obviously getting closer to 11:59am.

Did also try clicking on your link, but all timeslots greyed out, so not available to complete.
    The link I've got (and just received again in email this morning) has only the Day 2 - Evening (between 5pm - 12am) slot greyed out (and so not able for me to complete). All other sections are shown in green and marked as complete.
    Not exactly my fault if it wont let me click in, and really hoping it doesn't cause me to lose out on the £5.
    When I emailed I did also send them a screen capture showing the issue, so hopefully that helps.

I had the same issue, emailed them to explain and after a bit of back and forth (me insisting I couldn't see an active link for my final slot) they conceded and confirmed I have been paid anyway. Checked my account and it shows as a manual adjustment.

Keep on at them.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have had the £5 added to my account.

Has anyone received another email this morning from Populus, regardng this survey, stating -

There is an additional element to this study which we would like to invite you to take part in. This will be incentivised separately from the diary study.

I've tried clicking the link several times, but it doesn't seem to work.
  • GromitFan
    Options
    bigisi wrote: »
    I had the same issue, emailed them to explain and after a bit of back and forth (me insisting I couldn't see an active link for my final slot) they conceded and confirmed I have been paid anyway. Checked my account and it shows as a manual adjustment.

Keep on at them.

Thanks for your reply and good to hear that you managed to get sorted. :)

At least it's not just me that's had issues, though they have yet to reply to my email. Initially I just clicked to reply to the email that the survey invite came from ( surveys@populuslive.com ). That was at 00:16 am (when I found about not being able to click a link and having tried several times). Then this morning at 8:18am I forwarded on to info@PopulusLive.com as that's the address listed on the website under the contact.
    I did take a screen copy, so hopefully that will satisfy them, but not sure what I can do until they reply. Grrr.
    Anyway, fingers crossed I also manage to get it sorted out, especially as it was the last bit to do and I tried on several occasions before and after emailing them.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone else had problems getting payment from Populus?

I hit £50 at the end of November, had email confirmation at the beginning of December that my cheque was being actioned... And then nothing. I've emailed twice since the end of December and haven't had those acknowledged. No cheque in the post (I've checked that my address is correct).

Not happy, I was relying on that money for Christmas shopping :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had a cheque for £50 recently but once I hit the £50 mark they did tell me when I was likely to be paid.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just looked at the FAQ's and they say, 'Please also note that your reward account will only be credited with points earned on a survey once that survey is closed. This might be after as little as 1 day, or as long as 3 months, as different surveys run for different lengths of time.'
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure