MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    It's very quiet laura! Hope you are doing well though :) time seems to by flying, I can't believe how quickly it's gone when I think of the last couple of threads that we have moved through :) x
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • NBDS
    NBDS Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Been meaning to post for a while, it’s all going so quickly now. Good to see everyone I recognise from 12-24 thread, glad you’re all doing ok.

I’m 27+5 today. 10 and a bit weeks left at work...so much to do still, feeling very unprepared. Nursery was painted today though so I think once I can get furniture in place I can my head around buying more bits. Does everyone have the majority they need now?

MW / glucose test etc this Thursday.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How's everyone getting on?
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    31+1 today and counting down to mat leave!!

How are you doing sweet?

How did your GTT go NBDS?
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    31+1 today and counting down to mat leave!!

How are you doing sweet?

How did your GTT go NBDS?

Speeding along!! Same - counting down to mat leave, 5 weeks to go. I'm 31weeks tomorrow x
  • NBDS
    NBDS Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    I think I got confused (due to two girls at work being around the same point as me and telling me I'd have a glucose test), I didn't need one as low risk and no indicators. So that's all good.

Had a bit of a scare last week as had really bad pains, but the hospital got me straight in and were brilliant, was all fine nothing to do with baby, possibly a bit of food poisoning, but all ok now. In a weird way I am glad it happened as has made me feel more confident about the hospital.

How is everyone? Do you have your bags packed yet/have you made many purchases? I feel like I am really behind! x
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    I didn't think I'd get to this so over it mindset with work quite this early but I am struggling :o x
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    Made lots of purchases and packed donuts bag, but am putting off doing mine and I don't really know why!

OH and my Dad built all the nursery furniture this weekend and I'm thrilled - it looks amazing in there. Still can't quite believe we will have our own baby in there soon! x
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    Glad everything is OK NBDS. I've started physio because I have now got PGP and Sciatica. Takes me ages to walk anywhere, pretty painful. My dreams chicco crib came. I'm planning to sort out the room next weekend because I've got a long weekend. I'll pack my hospital bags when I start maternity at 36weeks and wash baby's clothes then.
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well. Its still quiet here?!

I have packed my hospital bag, with the exception of baby clothes that still need washing. DH spent the weekend decorating the baby's room :D Its only magnolia, nice and simple. Just want some nice curtains now and that's done

Had a massive (what I hope was) Braxton hicks this morning on the way to work, probs my biggest panic yet :rotfl:

I am 31+4 today, 59 days to go!!

I'm very tired now, but excited, ready to leave work but still need to sort my SMP claim out.

Only remembered yesterday that I should have had a MATB1 but have never been given one :mad: midwifes have not been great since we moved across town.....

So that should be ready today for me to get my claim in on Monday, fingers crossed
    On a mission
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport