Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    gettingtheresometime Posts: 6,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 March 2018 at 3:48AM
    Options
    Three things I learnt yesterday

1. WI resulted in sts

2. Everyone comments on when you've put in weight but nobody comments when you've lost weight

3. I can't post how tonight went cos I'll sound bitter & twisted
  • Moneysaverme
    Options
    Morning,

It’s another STS for me this week. Yet another week of being good and then sabotaging it right at the end when temptation gets too much.

Must try harder. Off to catch up on the thread now, a lot to read!

Take care all x
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all, sorry for absence. I've been doing my usual thing of preparing SW meals and eating well through the day, but learning new job is exhausting and I keep buying biscuits on the way home from work and scoffing them all :o

Forgot to weigh in last week as I was heading to Dublin overnight to visit my friend and her new baby (gorgeous!), but yesterday I came out as +1lb since my last weigh in, so that should be +1 overall since the start of the challenge please Kathryn (is it you doing the chart?).

Bubbs that is so sad about your sister, she's lucky to have you and your husband to support her. I'm an only too Beanie and I didn't mind it as a child but I hate it in adulthood.

MrsR - how many pairs of knickers does £50 get you in VS?

Plan for today is go for a run, then come home, have a bath, and have a sort through my wardrobe. I keep getting in such a tizz because I'm never sure what fits (nothing!), I want to have a trying on sesh and make 'clothes targets' - so feeling comfortable in my work trousers will probably be first, but then I know I have dresses I can't even do the zip up on, so they'll be later targets.

I've been using that moisturiser that's been in the news on my psoriasis and it seems to be working slowly, so that and the lighter days are definitely making me look towards summer and hoping to actually bare some skin this year...

Loose food plan for today (not really on plan) -
    Chocolate porridge (4, HEB)
    Mackerel with carrot and beetroot (after flicking back a few pages it seems the stuff I have in the fridge is not free - doh!)
    SW ready meal - beef and veg crush

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone x
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Mrs R you wont have any money left at this rate:eek:
    gettingtheresometime, sorry no one is noticing you have lost weight :( dont let them wind you up, you are better than them :D xxx and least it wasnt a gain x
    MSM least its not a gainx
    Tete thanks, must be hard for people that are only's xxx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    +1 for me this week.

Meal planning totally non existent last week, so no surprise :o I made and portioned a vat of veg soup yesterday and I'm going to limit syns for a week - hoping for a loss next week!
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning:)
    Tete- believe it or not 10 pairs! The ones I like are the plain cotton boy short style so theyre a bit less expensive than the real posh ones. They were 5 for £25 and they had such a massive selection that I couldnt just choose 5 so picked 10. £5 per pair- so an absolute bargain.
    Bubbs- I havent got any money left now :rotfl:
    Have a good day all. Off to the rugby so will post properly later xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,464 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Love it Mrs R.
    I will not look on their website!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all :D
    Mrs R you wont have any money left at this rate:eek:
    gettingtheresometime, sorry no one is noticing you have lost weight :( dont let them wind you up, you are better than them :D xxx and least it wasnt a gain x
    MSM least its not a gainx
    Tete thanks, must be hard for people that are only's xxx

Thanks bubbs & thanks guys for letting me have a self indulgent moment.

The thing is you'd have to be the blindest man in blindville to see that I haven't lost weight, and the people I was with last night I've known when I was at my biggest yet only one person told me that I was looking good.

But do you know what I thinking as I was walking the dog that I don't care. I'm not doing this for them or even hubby I'm doing this for me and I don't care whether they make a comment or not.

So yes the girl is fighting back.

As for meals well I'm going to do a chilli in a bit for tonight & I will get my next sticker when I next weigh in a fortnight!
  • CattyCatX
    CattyCatX Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Sigh.... STS. Again. I don't understand it - I'm being super-good and super-on plan and doing lots of exercise. I definitely feel like my clothes are fitting me better (though still can't quite get into my target dress that I bought before I put on weight and have only worn once but the zip is at least going up higher than before...). I've lost the muffin top above my waistband on my jeans and I can now do the button up without breathing in so something must be happening so why won't the scales move??
    :(

Sorry for depressed post! Not had a good couple of days in RL emotionally but have still stuck to plan so will hope for a loss next week.
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well I have stuck to plan ALL WEEK for the first time in what feels like forever so I'd better have lost :D

Today

B - Sausages (2), bacon, eggs, chips, mushrooms and tomatoes.

T - Sunday roast SW style. Maybe 2 x 1 syn Yorkshires.

An options before bed. WI in the morning. Nervous.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure