Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Tete people at work keep asking dh if he is alright, he says yes why? well you have lost some weight (3 stone) are you sure you are alright :o well he did need to lose it:p
    Denise, hope you had a good holiday ? Yes i got 5 stone:j:j 1 1/2lb too target:D
    Never get bored with hearing you've lost 5 stone!! :D

I had much the same experience as your DH. The first person to compliment me was my nephew. He's a hairdresser so used to chatting to ladies! He asked first if the weightloss was deliberate then told me how good I looked. Good lad! :D
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Gold star for your neph Maman!

1.5lbs Bubbs!! That's so close! Well done on your 5 stone!

Welcome home Denise :)
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Never get bored with hearing you've lost 5 stone!! :D

I had much the same experience as your DH. The first person to compliment me was my nephew. He's a hairdresser so used to chatting to ladies! He asked first if the weightloss was deliberate then told me how good I looked. Good lad! :D

I will tell you again, i got 5 stone:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Yes what a good lad:T:T:T
    Nice pudding 2 1/2 syns :D100_8429_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Gold star for your neph Maman!

1.5lbs Bubbs!! That's so close! Well done on your 5 stone!

Welcome home Denise :)

Thanks, yes so close, bette be within the next 2 weeks:D:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    gettingtheresometime~~Jealousy is a funny thing!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Glad that you had a good holiday Denise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I will tell you again, i got 5 stone:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Yes what a good lad:T:T:T
    Nice pudding 2 1/2 syns :D100_8429_1.jpg

:drool: :drool:

• bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    :drool: :drool:

Hello Beanie:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,562 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Had a good holiday with plenty of Body Magic! Our room was about 400 yards from the dining room and a bit further to Reception and even further to where the activities we wanted to do were so definitely had high step counts every day, LOL!

Didn't get to play golf as much as we'd hoped as the course was closed for the first few days of our holiday so we had to make do with using the golf simulator a couple of times as well as 2 rounds of golf which we did - both courses were around 5,000 yards long, although we did have a buggy as it was so hilly! Still had to do loads of walking as I never hit my ball anywhere near where the buggy path was so had to walk between buggy and ball each time!

Have to say it's good to be back home and back to "proper" food and my own bed!

Bubbs you'll be at target easily in the next week or two.

Denise
  • beanielou
    Options
    Bubbs is hoping for this week I think.
    Done & dusted in a year :grin:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure