You know your'e a DFW when you...

Options

Comments

• Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Your poor postman has to knock your door all the time, because your free samples won't fit through the letterbox
    LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Definately!!!! Although I would have a car sticker... if I wasn't too tight to buy the stamps to go with the self addressed envelope!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    you only send 2nd class!
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • deliciosa
    Options
    - you are about to make a financial decision and you come here and post a thread about it BEFORE you discuss with your friends/fam :)
    - you are in heavens when at the end of the day you can say you had an NSD
    - you have a product you usually buy (like diet coke for me) and you can tell exactly at this moment how much it is in tesco, saisburys, asda, lidl, waitrose and, how many cans are in a package and how much is it per can and if there was any 2for1 deal on any of these places lately on your product....
    - you understand what dfw, nsd, bogof, bogohp, oh, dh, ds, cc, cap, cccs, dca, ts, oft, cca, cag etc mean
    - you have at least two ongoing "challenges" at any one time
    Total debt £3625.07. :o
    Goals: 1.) DFD December 2008 (snowball) / October 2008 (me:o ) 2.) Salary £30kpa (currently £26450pa) 3.) Slim down to 55kg (currently 68kg :( ) 4.) Start stoozing :j
    I do not NEED that DVD Tough love club Member #1
  • deliciosa
    Options
    not to mention SOA.... :):)
    Total debt £3625.07. :o
    Goals: 1.) DFD December 2008 (snowball) / October 2008 (me:o ) 2.) Salary £30kpa (currently £26450pa) 3.) Slim down to 55kg (currently 68kg :( ) 4.) Start stoozing :j
    I do not NEED that DVD Tough love club Member #1
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    You know you're a DFW when:
    -Someone asks if getting your Tesco delivery isn't expensive and you can tell them how much Tesco have paid you for your shopping and delivering it :rotfl:
    -People call you to explain the potential impact of the N.Rock issues to them...
    -You return from shopping and someone says "oh I have that one! so how much cheaper did you get it cos I KNOW you didn't pay what I did!"
    -You sit quietly at work and people stomp in with perfect strangers saying "THAT'S her - she'll help you sort out your credit cards!" :eek:
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • kittynortheast
    Options
    Ate a hot cross bun which was days and days out of date (checked for mould & none to be seen), bit chewy but tasted alright. Cos it's a crime to throw anything out!
    LBM 17th April 2007:j
    Credit Cards paid - July 2008 [strike]Sainsys,M&S,[/strike][strike] HSBC[/strike]
    Grocery Challenge £350
    DEBT FREE AND STILL TRYING HARD
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    ....when u have been eating the same thing for dinner for the last three days because u made too much and there's no room in the freezer!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • sophiesmum_2
    Options
    You know you are a dfw when:
    • The first thing you do each morning is check all your online accounts and log onto mse:D
    • Anything lurking a day too long in the fridge is made into soup.:D
    • You can get 4 meals from 1 chicken, and then make stock with what's left.:D
    • You talk about pap, IA, snaggles, taxi etc, on dfw and expect OH to know who you are on about :rotfl:
    • You don't buy anything unless you check quidco etc first, and then you double check for codes and discounts before finally ordering anything:rolleyes:
    • It is against the law to spend a £2 coin:eek:
    • You can't wait to get another boots voucher from pigsback so you can stock up on bogof toiletries and get more boots points:D
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    pmsl - esp the 2 coin!!!!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure